New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby katkat » 17 Apr 2019, 05:59

simplyfred wrote:Wake up this wednesday morning and got two offers from twitch. Two offers a day is good already for me because some days there is no offer at all...

You try to upgrade as soon as you can it's worth it. I should have done it but nobody ever tried to convince me.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 965

Postby junrose123 » 17 Apr 2019, 06:01

Many offers in my twitch account for today since I was checking the site every now and then.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 567

Postby verity » 17 Apr 2019, 08:03

Mostly the view offers i recieved today , is more than 55 so everything is fine and smooth :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 22

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 08:05

I have enough credits to cash out this month but I'm just going to wait a few more days. So far, the number of offers are pretty good.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby katkat » 17 Apr 2019, 08:41

naxewp81 wrote:I have enough credits to cash out this month but I'm just going to wait a few more days. So far, the number of offers are pretty good.

Is that a one month earnings? I think no matter how you are willing to click when there's not much offer then the effort is wasted. I guess the offer varies from location too. What do you think?

katkat

Postby JASPREET » 17 Apr 2019, 08:50

I don't think the location matters but this is what am feeling and not 100 % sure if it affects the offers to a user.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 549

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 10:37

katkat wrote:
naxewp81 wrote:I have enough credits to cash out this month but I'm just going to wait a few more days. So far, the number of offers are pretty good.

Is that a one month earnings? I think no matter how you are willing to click when there's not much offer then the effort is wasted. I guess the offer varies from location too. What do you think?

I'm not sure if location is a factor. The big offers from Penguin definitely helped speed up my earnings. By the way, it's not a month earnings. It's more like a month and a week of earnings. :geek:

naxewp81

Postby Ash » 17 Apr 2019, 10:51

Yeah, I don't think location has any say on what offers you get or how frequently you get them. The only things that matter are whether you're an upgraded member and how often you visit the site.

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

Postby JASPREET » 17 Apr 2019, 10:58

How often you visit the website is a very important factor because there will be times when you get at least 5-10 offers inside a hour and times when no offers for many hours so keep checking works.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 549

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:08

Yes, how often you visit the site also helps you to grab any offers available right away. I work online so it's easy for me to just let the TF tab open and check for offers every 15 mins or so.

naxewp81

Postby katkat » 17 Apr 2019, 11:08

naxewp81 wrote:
katkat wrote:

I'm not sure if location is a factor. The big offers from Penguin definitely helped speed up my earnings. By the way, it's not a month earnings. It's more like a month and a week of earnings. :geek:

I did have those offer too. Maybe there are really lucky days too. I always want to click every now and then. But those error message makes me missed those view and follow offers.

katkat

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:13

katkat wrote:I did have those offer too. Maybe there are really lucky days too. I always want to click every now and then. But those error message makes me missed those view and follow offers.

I think we just have to be patient with those errors.

naxewp81

Postby verity » 17 Apr 2019, 12:02

simplyfred wrote:Wake up this wednesday morning and got two offers from twitch. Two offers a day is good already for me because some days there is no offer at all...

I got couples of offers in views and follows, its depends if you check twitch per minutes.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 22

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Apr 2019, 14:38

I received few extra offers today and was able to grab these so hoping to receive at least a few more and earn

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,919

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Apr 2019, 15:58

My earnings are still the same but it's better then to experience lower earning days.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 601

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum