ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby chicnthin » 12 Jul 2018, 23:07

Do they give a lot of offer after spending time? You said that there is upgrading, I'm afraid that I need to spend money just to access plenty of offers.
  • 0

chicnthin
 
Posts: 785
Reputation: 36
ForumCoin: 436

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jul 2018, 23:15

You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.
  • 0

User avatar
morgoodie
 
Posts: 4,931
Location: USA
Reputation: 828
ForumCoin: 522

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby kaka135 » 13 Jul 2018, 00:01

chicnthin wrote:Do they give a lot of offer after spending time? You said that there is upgrading, I'm afraid that I need to spend money just to access plenty of offers.


I agree with @morgoodie, we don't need to upgrade in order to earn. I also upgraded my membership after I have got my first payment, but then the minimum payout was just $5 and there weren't as many offers as there are today. Since we can earn more now, the owner increased the minimum payout.

Just for your information, it took me 43 days to reach $20 this round.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,579
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 539
ForumCoin: 92

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby nela13 » 13 Jul 2018, 16:04

morgoodie wrote:You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.

Now that we know that the site is here to stay, I want to upgrade as soon as I receive my first payment. Do they accept the payment through paypal?
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 13,030
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 824
ForumCoin: 2,125

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby Braids » 13 Jul 2018, 16:22

nela13 wrote:
morgoodie wrote:You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.

Now that we know that the site is here to stay, I want to upgrade as soon as I receive my first payment. Do they accept the payment through paypal?


Yep. Only by paypal , i think. I also only have upgrade when they have pay me for the 1st time
  • 0

User avatar
Braids
 
Posts: 957
Location: Portugal
Reputation: 90
ForumCoin: 181

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby kingcool52 » 13 Jul 2018, 17:03

nela13 wrote:
morgoodie wrote:You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.

Now that we know that the site is here to stay, I want to upgrade as soon as I receive my first payment. Do they accept the payment through paypal?

They also accept your points on the site. That's what I did when I got 10,000 points
  • 0

User avatar
kingcool52
 
Posts: 508
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 3

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby morgoodie » 13 Jul 2018, 17:51

Oh that's a good idea. I never thought to do that. I just sent them the money via PayPal after they paid me. It was well worth it.
  • 0

User avatar
morgoodie
 
Posts: 4,931
Location: USA
Reputation: 828
ForumCoin: 522

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby anamika161088 » 13 Jul 2018, 18:00

Thanks for sharing.. I will check it out..
  • -1

anamika161088
 
Posts: 208
Reputation: 1
ForumCoin: 232

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jul 2018, 04:56

I want to get started with this site but somehow I'm a bit confused with its working. Can anyone explain me about this site in simple words?
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 1,633
Reputation: 87
ForumCoin: 433

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby verity » 14 Jul 2018, 07:08

twitchfollows.com is Temporarily down a couple of hours ago! but i hope it will came back Again later or Tommorow
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 3,825
Reputation: 122
ForumCoin: 308

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Jul 2018, 07:33

verity wrote:twitchfollows.com is Temporarily down a couple of hours ago! but i hope it will came back Again later or Tommorow


Yes I noticed that as I cannot get into it this morning. I hope this isn't something we should be worried about. :(
  • 0

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 7,764
Location: UK
Referrals: 7
Reputation: 2014
ForumCoin: 143

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 08:30

It is still down in my location. I'm already confused whether to continue working on this site or not, I hope they will renew and get more members.
  • 0

beriut
 
Posts: 1,815
Reputation: 49
ForumCoin: 380

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby kaka135 » 14 Jul 2018, 08:44

kingcool52 wrote:They also accept your points on the site. That's what I did when I got 10,000 points


What do you mean by that? Did you use the points to create offers?

I was able to access the site this morning, but not now.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,579
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 539
ForumCoin: 92

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jul 2018, 08:48

Need to check the website daily and it helps in earning, earning is slow but there is no work so its win win
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 7,941
Reputation: 181
ForumCoin: 479

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby kingcool52 » 14 Jul 2018, 10:34

kaka135 wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:They also accept your points on the site. That's what I did when I got 10,000 points


What do you mean by that? Did you use the points to create offers?

I was able to access the site this morning, but not now.

As in I used my 10,000 points to get my account upgraded instead of paying them $10 since 10000 points = $10
  • 0

User avatar
kingcool52
 
Posts: 508
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JASPREET, rubesh777 and 0 guests

cron
Reputation System ©'