ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby chicnthin » 12 Jul 2018, 23:07

Do they give a lot of offer after spending time? You said that there is upgrading, I'm afraid that I need to spend money just to access plenty of offers.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 436

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jul 2018, 23:15

You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 522

Postby kaka135 » 13 Jul 2018, 00:01

chicnthin wrote:Do they give a lot of offer after spending time? You said that there is upgrading, I'm afraid that I need to spend money just to access plenty of offers.

I agree with @morgoodie, we don't need to upgrade in order to earn. I also upgraded my membership after I have got my first payment, but then the minimum payout was just $5 and there weren't as many offers as there are today. Since we can earn more now, the owner increased the minimum payout.

Just for your information, it took me 43 days to reach $20 this round.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 92

Postby nela13 » 13 Jul 2018, 16:04

morgoodie wrote:You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.

Now that we know that the site is here to stay, I want to upgrade as soon as I receive my first payment. Do they accept the payment through paypal?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,125

Postby Braids » 13 Jul 2018, 16:22

nela13 wrote:
morgoodie wrote:You don't have to upgrade to earn. It might just take a while to reach the minimum. I upgraded after my first payment and have more than earned the upgrade cost back. It is one of my best sites.

Now that we know that the site is here to stay, I want to upgrade as soon as I receive my first payment. Do they accept the payment through paypal?

Yep. Only by paypal , i think. I also only have upgrade when they have pay me for the 1st time

Braids

ForumCoin: 181

Postby kingcool52 » 13 Jul 2018, 17:03

nela13 wrote:

They also accept your points on the site. That's what I did when I got 10,000 points

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 3

Postby morgoodie » 13 Jul 2018, 17:51

Oh that's a good idea. I never thought to do that. I just sent them the money via PayPal after they paid me. It was well worth it.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 522

Postby anamika161088 » 13 Jul 2018, 18:00

Thanks for sharing.. I will check it out..

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jul 2018, 04:56

I want to get started with this site but somehow I'm a bit confused with its working. Can anyone explain me about this site in simple words?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 433

Postby verity » 14 Jul 2018, 07:08

twitchfollows.com is Temporarily down a couple of hours ago! but i hope it will came back Again later or Tommorow

verity

ForumCoin: 308

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Jul 2018, 07:33

verity wrote:twitchfollows.com is Temporarily down a couple of hours ago! but i hope it will came back Again later or Tommorow

Yes I noticed that as I cannot get into it this morning. I hope this isn't something we should be worried about. :(

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 08:30

It is still down in my location. I'm already confused whether to continue working on this site or not, I hope they will renew and get more members.

beriut

ForumCoin: 380

Postby kaka135 » 14 Jul 2018, 08:44

kingcool52 wrote:They also accept your points on the site. That's what I did when I got 10,000 points

What do you mean by that? Did you use the points to create offers?

I was able to access the site this morning, but not now.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 92

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jul 2018, 08:48

Need to check the website daily and it helps in earning, earning is slow but there is no work so its win win

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 479

Postby kingcool52 » 14 Jul 2018, 10:34

kaka135 wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:They also accept your points on the site. That's what I did when I got 10,000 points

What do you mean by that? Did you use the points to create offers?

I was able to access the site this morning, but not now.

As in I used my 10,000 points to get my account upgraded instead of paying them $10 since 10000 points = $10

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum