ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Do you believe in angels?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Jun 2018, 17:12

cmoneyspinner wrote:
junrose123 wrote:I had never seen an angel in my entire life that is why I find it hard to believe if angels really exist.

Yes I do believe in angels.

Do you believe in dinosaurs and the Neanderthal man? I don't.

“Angel numbers are special numbers that appear to you repeatedly by the grace of the angels. … Angel number 3 … is associated with communication skills and feelings self-expression. Adventure, creativity, and humor are all parts of the energies carry with the number 3. ...”
Source: https://www.guardian-angel-reading.com/blog-of-the-angels/angel-number-3/

I don't believe this. In fact, this is my first time ever hearing of such things.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 125

Postby SWAYA27 » 10 Jun 2018, 07:49

I dont believe in angels

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 321

Postby verity » 10 Jun 2018, 09:01

i believe in a supreme higher being which is god !
thats why so i believe in angels too

verity

ForumCoin: 726

Postby augusta » 10 Jun 2018, 14:20

Well I believe in angels and I believe they are from God and they keep watch over us

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby darkthorn » 10 Jun 2018, 21:22

Yes I do but not the way people are use to refer to them. I believe in the spiritual world and entities, most of the angels we were taught about are entities of light. The spiritual world is very complex and not everyone is ready to see it but one thing I can assure you it exists and each day more and more people are being awakened to it. The invisible world is both a good and bad place, you find entities of light and dark entities so when one awakens to it the experience can be traumatic and the path very difficult. Almost all of those who woke up had their night of the soul which I can tell you is a hell.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 222

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Jun 2018, 21:26

Satan is an Angel. The demons are former angels but the belief they have horns and dragon wings are fake. The Bible describe them as beautiful, they use their beauty to seduce humans to sinning.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 342

Postby beriut » 10 Jun 2018, 23:16

We have different beliefs. Anything is possible. God, angels and other entities might really exists but not as what you have known them to be.

beriut

ForumCoin: 450

Postby mrki444 » 11 Jun 2018, 07:09

No I don't, but If I remember, somwhere I read, true nature of angel is evil. Is that correct?

mrki444

ForumCoin: 394

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Jun 2018, 18:24

mrki444 wrote:No I don't, but If I remember, somwhere I read, true nature of angel is evil. Is that correct?

No. That's not correct. At least that's not my understanding and knowledge of angels.

The Bible has a lot to say about these beings.

They are God's creation just as mankind was also created by God.

They have free will just as the humans do and Satan and his angels chose to disobey God. God handled the matter regarding their disobedience and it's none of my business HOW. What is my business is not to go down the wrong path like they did. Why? Because I'll end up in the same place they did! DUH!!

In the Old Testament angels appeared many times … in the Garden of Eden to Eve, to Abraham, to Manoah, etc.

In the New Testament:
~ There were angels who sang in chorus when Jesus was born.
~ Angels rolled back the stone that was supposed to seal the tomb that held the crucified body of Christ.
~ There were other appearances as well.

The main thing is to take note of two particular angels. Two archangels rather. Gabriel and Michael.

Gabriel is the messenger. In the scriptures he specifically identifies himself. “I am Gabriel who stands in the presence of God.” (Luke 1:19) When Gabriel makes an appearance it is always to bring a message. Either it is a message of good tidings or it warning to straighten up your act or else.

Michael makes an appearance if warnings go unheeded. In short, when Michael appears there ain't no more negotiating and it's too late to repent. It's all over!

Neither these two angels or any other angels will be making any appearances to mankind until that Great and Notable Day.

Yeah! I believe all of this!

If It's NOT true then so what!

But if it is true … on that Day I'll be glad I made the right choice.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 125

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Jun 2018, 06:53

I believe angels exist but believing in them as God, I don't cos my religion talks a lot about them

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 453

Postby darkthorn » 13 Jun 2018, 22:29

[quote="fergus1234"]Satan is an Angel. The demons are former angels but the belief they have horns and dragon wings are fake. The Bible describe them as beautiful, they use their beauty to seduce humans to sinning.[/quot

That is what was taugh to us but the story is very different, we live in a world of duality where you only know the good because you know the bad, you only know light because you know the dark too, you only know wealth because you know what sickness is. The dark and the light are essential to keep the balance of the Universe, the Bible translations lead to many errors, one of them is the confusion between Lucifer and Satan, they are not the same at all, neither Satan was an angel. My advice is for you to meditate and reach a higher level of consciousness, your higher self has all the answers you need.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 222

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jun 2018, 23:02

The Catholic church depicted devils as ugly because they want to convert Pagans and it worked. Also Angels don't have bird wings.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 342

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jun 2018, 10:37

I believe in God and for me he is my angel. I have not seen neither do I believe in other angels.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 611

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:42

Yes. I think of them like soldiers of God that will help him protect us from evil. Sometimes I think angel lives inside us, something that is called “conscience”.

anorona

ForumCoin: 446

Postby Rashna G » 21 Jun 2018, 07:15

I believe in angels. There are some people who come into your life and become your angels. I had this beautiful experience which i would like to share. When I was doing my mba, i had an internship project to be completed. I came across one person online who was my friend's friend. We had not met, just chatted sometimes due to common acquaintance. That person helped me throughout my project selflessly without any intention of getting something in return. That person is my angel.

Rashna G

ForumCoin: 75

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic