ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you revisit sites you previously abandoned?

Postby Yugocean » 13 Jul 2018, 18:26

Today I visited FFU and logged in; there are still new posts by those people, who are promoting their site.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 2,237

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Jul 2018, 18:32

sprite1950 wrote:I have been doing this recently to see if anything has changed or because I have read good things about a site. I get bored with the sites I am currently working on so look up sites that I used to belong to. Sometimes I try to join a site and find I'm already a member but just forgot I had joined. Do you ever do this?

NO. Most of the sites I abandoned are history or me. Most of them don't exist any more. Even though they still exist they gave me a valid reason to leave but they never gave me a good reason to return.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 352

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 04:59

If sites are already shut down or scam then, there's no way we can revisit them at all. But if they are obviously create a new one and the same but different site then that's when we will not think about revisiting the site.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 133

Postby tusziget » 14 Jul 2018, 06:04

There are some sites,on which there are tasks only every now and then available.I revisit them to see if there are new tasks available on weekly basis.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby skysnap » 14 Jul 2018, 08:32

I have recently visited one of indian writing site and posted few content. And so far good enough for me. small earnings though.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,371

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jul 2018, 08:47

Survey websites should be visited again as they can pay more than any other website and takes less time.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 241

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jul 2018, 10:32

Yah sometimes I revisit sites that I abandon to see if the site is improving. And to see of friends are still using it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 255

Postby katkat » 14 Jul 2018, 11:54

I always do. Sometimes just to see how things are going. I want to see if there are changes especially in earnings. I might consider to be active again.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,027

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jul 2018, 00:52

That is if they are still paying or online as an earning site. There are always changes, updates or announcements whenever we are away. So don't always expect that the status of the site is still the same.

riddy09

Postby skysnap » 15 Jul 2018, 10:15

I think revisiting the sites all the time is not going to cut it as it is nothing but waste of time in some cases.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,371

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jul 2018, 11:24

There isn't any website like that. I'm trying to join new websites so that I can earn well.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 111
ForumCoin: 365

Postby Happyland » 15 Jul 2018, 15:25

I am glad that I went back to some sites. There are sites that have held onto their staying power. I am prioritizing to extract the greatest benefit. I am thankful that I can use them.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 450

Postby rosetta » 15 Jul 2018, 15:59

I so visit websites that i have abandoned to check the status of the website also to check if there is anything new.

rosetta

ForumCoin: 125

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jul 2018, 18:03

It's quite tiring to check it manually but oftentimes they have notify members if there's changes or updates on our email address. We don't often get updates only we see if they are paying or still have issues.

riddy09

Postby ceci » 16 Jul 2018, 07:47

I revisited Logiptc since there is few ads available, hope to reach cash out soon, then quit. :lol:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,232

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum