ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Do you dream of working abroad?

Postby anorona » 10 Jul 2018, 05:34

I want to but I am just not sure if I will be able to stand the loniless of being alone in other country.

anorona

ForumCoin: 133

Postby verity » 12 Jul 2018, 07:28

averygirl72 wrote:It's Filipino dream to work in abroad. They believe it will make them rich. They are willing to sacrifice being faraway from their loved ones just to earn big money. It looks like a great achievement to be able to work on foreing lands. Some are successful some are not. I think it's exciting to work abroad but it could be dangerous too
hi why its Filipino dream to work in abroad?? what special working outside philippines?? is thier NO jobs in philippines?

verity

ForumCoin: 667

Postby MaryVerma » 13 Jul 2018, 16:25

Why should I dream about it? I work online and Google pays me, maybe it also can be counted as "working abroad" :D
I like traveling abroad as a tourist.

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 46

Postby Margareth1993 » 14 Jul 2018, 03:22

I dream of travelling abroad and not working. But I couldn't afford it so Instead of travelling I need to go abroad for work so for the same time I have worked and traveled.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 204

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Jul 2018, 10:24

I will only work in another country if I know how workers are treated. Some countries still have racial and political differences that may hinder me from working there.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 166

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic