ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pay to post forums

Postby JASPREET » 15 Sep 2018, 11:17

Currently its Digital Global which is liked by most members and many are trying to join.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 260

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Sep 2018, 14:30

I like to see at least one more well paying Forum but don't see any coming or which is available worldwide

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 111
ForumCoin: 391

Postby tusziget » 16 Sep 2018, 03:08

There are periods,when new paid to post forums are popping up in the online world,but they cannot resist longer time online.It is not easy without proper strategy to make a site stay for longer time online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 169

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Sep 2018, 04:43

SUPERSINGH wrote:I like to see at least one more well paying Forum but don't see any coming or which is available worldwide
I am also waiting for that but seems like not any sooner. I wish ETB should change their minds and continue the reward program.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Sep 2018, 08:22

NO problem, we can wait for some time and hope we can see a few better paying websites or pay to post forums

SUPERSINGH

Postby msmoneybags » 16 Sep 2018, 14:14

ruthmongare wrote: I wish ETB should change their minds and continue the reward program.

Me too :( But sadly trying to talk to them about it would most likely we would end up being ignored. Id be happy with less points per post even

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 381

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Sep 2018, 15:22

msmoneybags wrote:
ruthmongare wrote: I wish ETB should change their minds and continue the reward program.

Me too :( But sadly trying to talk to them about it would most likely we would end up being ignored. Id be happy with less points per post even

Can I ask, why you requested DG to delete your account? If you don't mind

SUPERSINGH

Postby kgord » 16 Sep 2018, 15:35

Mylot does pay for posting as long as you reach a certain level. You have to make 5.00 a month. It and Forum Coin are the longest lasting paid to post forums that I know of, Most don't seem to last too long. Postloop is still around but that is not good anymore.

kgord

ForumCoin: 171

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Sep 2018, 21:05

I don't count mylot to be paid forum, it a just a blog cos you are not paid for all your posts and the reward is not fixed

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 906

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Sep 2018, 23:00

junrose123 wrote:Pay to post forums are my favorite sites to hang out and gather some information.

What is your favorite paid to post forums? I like ETB but the paying scheme already discontinued aside from FC and BMF of course.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 988

Postby JASPREET » 17 Sep 2018, 04:52

Earn that buck have stopped paying so most need to find another forum which will pay.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 260

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 17 Sep 2018, 04:56

Yes, Earn That Buck disabled there payment so we really need to look for another site as a replacement.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 988

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum