ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby chicnthin » 11 Jul 2018, 12:52

I just discovered that it was possible extra forumcoin through faucet. I registered to it, but they haven't received the activation link yet. Hopefully it will come soon.
  • 0

chicnthin
 
Posts: 829
Reputation: 39
ForumCoin: 0

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jul 2018, 12:57

I am earning simply, not much active, but still fc faucets better than most of the faucets.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 5,570
Reputation: 248
ForumCoin: 2,196

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby Kei » 11 Jul 2018, 19:19

Sometimes I forget about the faucet and I use it only when I am on my personal computer and I open multiple tabs. I have only claimed about 20 fc.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 1,626
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 76
ForumCoin: 96

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby riddy09 » 11 Jul 2018, 23:47

chicnthin wrote:I just discovered that it was possible extra forumcoin through faucet. I registered to it, but they haven't received the activation link yet. Hopefully it will come soon.


I don't think it's profitable or worth the faucet of forumcoin. I just stick to forum discussion because it's worth the time and don't need to spend more bandwidth for it.
  • 0

User avatar
riddy09
 
Posts: 2,636
Reputation: 70
ForumCoin: 133

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby nela13 » 12 Jul 2018, 14:43

riddy09 wrote:I don't think it's profitable or worth the faucet of forumcoin. I just stick to forum discussion because it's worth the time and don't need to spend more bandwidth for it.

I am sorry but I think the Forum coin faucet is profitable, it may take a while to earn some money but it adds up, at the moment I have already earned 849.38 fc.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,013
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 850
ForumCoin: 2,897

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby kataomoi » 12 Jul 2018, 14:57

Honestly, faucets are never 'profitable'. If you think you can make bank on faucets, you're wrong.

I've made 1,131.83FC on the FC faucet doing nothing. Can't complain.
  • 0

User avatar
kataomoi
 
Posts: 6,585
Location: Japan
Reputation: 390
ForumCoin: 1,387

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 06:35

nela13 wrote:
riddy09 wrote:I don't think it's profitable or worth the faucet of forumcoin. I just stick to forum discussion because it's worth the time and don't need to spend more bandwidth for it.

I am sorry but I think the Forum coin faucet is profitable, it may take a while to earn some money but it adds up, at the moment I have already earned 849.38 fc.


Can we have your table and timeline that forumcoin faucets are indeed profitable? Put aside your earnings in the forum just on the faucets, so we will have idea.
  • 0

User avatar
riddy09
 
Posts: 2,636
Reputation: 70
ForumCoin: 133

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 09:34

FC faucet is very easy not like other faucets that use capctha or others. So it's worth for me, just clicking whenever I'm free.
  • 0

beriut
 
Posts: 1,951
Reputation: 52
ForumCoin: 60

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 12:25

I am not much active on forum coin faucet now because most of the time i forgot to claim due to busy schedule, as of now I only have 137 fc in total.
  • 0

anorona
 
Posts: 4,219
Reputation: 179
ForumCoin: 780

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jul 2018, 13:57

I am still trying to claim from Forum coin faucet whenever I have time and its nice, earnings are lesser but still I am happy with it
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 12,579
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 111
Reputation: 536
ForumCoin: 241

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby ceci » 14 Jul 2018, 16:29

I have about USD4 plus only as I dont claim frequently, more on fum and when I am free.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 8,091
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 291
ForumCoin: 1,131

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby nela13 » 15 Jul 2018, 10:26

riddy09 wrote:Can we have your table and timeline that forumcoin faucets are indeed profitable? Put aside your earnings in the forum just on the faucets, so we will have idea.

Yes, but as I only do the faucet while I am working online and all I need to do is to claim my reward, I think it worth because it is a no brainy work and adds up every day.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,013
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 850
ForumCoin: 2,897

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby Zinha » 15 Jul 2018, 13:52

kataomoi wrote:Honestly, faucets are never 'profitable'. If you think you can make bank on faucets, you're wrong.

I've made 1,131.83FC on the FC faucet doing nothing. Can't complain.


Wow, you have earned a very good amount :thumbup: you are right we can't complain as we earn that money doing almost nothing. I have made 304fc which is good I think :D
  • 0

Zinha
 
Posts: 6,513
Reputation: 45
ForumCoin: 416

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jul 2018, 14:04

Forumcoin faucet is still a better faucet; equalant to $0.0005 is still rare among the faucet, so I keep claiming.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 5,570
Reputation: 248
ForumCoin: 2,196

Re: How much have you gained from Forumcoin Faucet?

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jul 2018, 18:35

nela13 wrote:
riddy09 wrote:Can we have your table and timeline that forumcoin faucets are indeed profitable? Put aside your earnings in the forum just on the faucets, so we will have idea.

Yes, but as I only do the faucet while I am working online and all I need to do is to claim my reward, I think it worth because it is a no brainy work and adds up every day.
:geek:

An example will suffice. Like how much time and how much you've claim from the faucet. Because I'm afraid I can't try because I focus on the forum and not much on faucets.
  • 0

User avatar
riddy09
 
Posts: 2,636
Reputation: 70
ForumCoin: 133

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mrki444 and 5 guests

Reputation System ©'