ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: AMA OldGuy

Postby OldGuy » 28 Jul 2018, 13:35

I have never understood the interest in the family antics and never follow anything about them. However, the question is "self made" ? If you start out in a family with great wealth, there is a starting point most of us will never see. I think it would be a very different story if she had truly started with nothing. That self-made title would most likely not exist without the family backing.

It does not matter anyway. No matter how much you accumulate on this rock, you can't take a thing with you when you make your exit. You never really "own" anything. Best you can do is rent it while you are here.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 622

Postby bestwriter » 04 Aug 2018, 23:20

Was that your money you spent when you asked the community to posot under certain categories? I got a few FCs from you :D

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 704

Postby OldGuy » 10 Aug 2018, 10:14

Sorry, only just now noticed this question.

Yes. Every offer I have made on the site has been from my personal collection of ForumCoins.

I have no need or interest in cashing in my ForumCoins, and no place else to spend them. I have been using my personal collection to benefit the site by sharing them with other members to improve content, as rewards for finding several hidden "Easter Egg" surprises in my content, and in other forms of encouragement to active members on the site.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 622

Postby bestwriter » 10 Aug 2018, 11:14

You are right about earnings here. They surely do not add to much that one can live on them and you are making good use of them.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 704

Previous

Return to AMAs & Interviews