ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Your thought on crypto currencies

Postby junrose123 » 18 May 2018, 13:26

I hope that one day all people would recognize and use already the bitcoins for most of their transactions.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,566

Postby Happyland » 18 May 2018, 16:09

Many people think crypto is hard or not easy to understand. If you set your mind to think something is hard then it will be just that. Crypto is currency. Learn it, then Earn, then Protect it, and then either Exchange it, Save it or Spend it.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 364

Postby jackchun » 19 May 2018, 03:17

cryptocurrency is half currency and exchange needs high fee

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,182

Postby bendahara » 19 May 2018, 06:51

I had consulted my mentors. Most of them do not go on Crypto as their hands are full on other financial instruments.

Their biggest concern is that you will need ride with the big players or you will have to be a part of the big players to let it work.

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Postby skysnap » 19 May 2018, 07:05

bendahara wrote:I had consulted my mentors. Most of them do not go on Crypto as their hands are full on other financial instruments.

Their biggest concern is that you will need ride with the big players or you will have to be a part of the big players to let it work.

Few amount of crypto is worth investing. And I think that should be something I think not bad to invest into.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 644

Postby Happyland » 19 May 2018, 17:06

There are thousands of coins available. Not all of them are legit and are not here to stay. One thing is certain, blockchain technology is here to stay.

Happyland

Postby junrose123 » 20 May 2018, 01:57

Cryptocurrencies are one of my favorite to spend some of my idle time since I am earning from it everyday even just in small amounts.

junrose123

Postby Happyland » 20 May 2018, 15:32

bendahara wrote:I had consulted my mentors. Most of them do not go on Crypto as their hands are full on other financial instruments.

In any major market you will have big players. It is big players who have the network to move markets. The little person cannot move a market by herself. They join in with the big institutions who trade billions of trades a day. Stock market, forex, derivatives--you name it and the big players are there in force.

Happyland

Postby jackchun » 21 May 2018, 04:11

big player control stocks and cryptocurrency, but is it worth to invest in forex ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,182

Postby Happyland » 21 May 2018, 04:56

Crypto will continue to evolve as time goes on. Some crypto will be saved by partnerships with traditional companies. These deals will change how things are done.

Happyland

Postby skysnap » 21 May 2018, 07:10

Happyland wrote:Crypto will continue to evolve as time goes on. Some crypto will be saved by partnerships with traditional companies. These deals will change how things are done.

Some cryptos are indeed dying. And some are like going strong. I think companies investing into them changes things.

skysnap

Postby junrose123 » 21 May 2018, 07:22

I am expecting a lot form cryptocurrencies that in the future people would be using it on their online transactions.

junrose123

Postby tusziget » 22 May 2018, 04:24

I think you are right about it.Cryptocurrencies are very popular,and there are popping up new ones every day online.I just hope that more of them become stable and log lasting,just as Bitcoin is.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 649

Postby Happyland » 22 May 2018, 06:46

There are those who made a lot of money in crypto. On the flip side there are those who lost a lot of money. I think people who lost money will come back. Especially if crypto experiences a dramatic rise and it makes headlines in the news. It will make new highs.

Happyland

Postby skysnap » 22 May 2018, 07:27

I hope to stick with ether and bitcoin cash. Hopeful things change as we speak.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum