ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Tips to Beginners!

Postby chicnthin » 10 Jul 2018, 14:48

Thank you so much for this. It is really helpful for us beginners. I kinda got how this site works. Just need more time to develop my own strategy.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 206

Postby thisnthat » 10 Jul 2018, 18:00

arunima wrote:Thank you so much for posting such helpful tips. I had gone through all FAQ and guidelines but still I was not aware of certain tips of going to top and bottom of the pages etc.. Thanks for such detailed posting. It is really helpful for beginners as well as for others too.

Let me offer another friendly tip: There is no need to quote a lengthy post in full. You can simply quote the most stand-out portion, refer to the post, or add the name of the person who wrote it to your comment.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here. It's a great community. :clap:

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 355

Postby anorona » 11 Jul 2018, 18:12

That is what I used to do,but when I became familiar to the site, i enjoyed commenting rather than making my own topic.

anorona

ForumCoin: 133

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions