ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: What inspire you to write daily

Postby cmoneyspinner » 07 Sep 2018, 01:27

The fact that I am now earning money to write is inspiring me and motivating me to write daily. For years most of my writing didn't earn much income. Now I'm seeing some monetary results. Next year I'm going to try even harder to find better paying writing jobs.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 284

Postby augusta » 07 Sep 2018, 02:20

I think I'm making progress writing daily ,it has enable me type faster now,learn new words daily and also make money it really a win win situation.

augusta

ForumCoin: 234

Postby johnywalker » 07 Sep 2018, 11:47

I am not writing articles daily. However, I am posting on forums daily. I get paid for articles as well as forum posts. Since I can make a lot of forum posts in a short time, I am focusing more on forums. Getting paid quickly is a great motivation.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 45

Postby rakski » 12 Sep 2018, 08:35

It depends on the day and time. It depends on the idea that came to my mind.

rakski

ForumCoin: 554

Postby dominique » 12 Sep 2018, 23:16

Money is of course an inspiration. The thought that you will make money from this post is an inspirtion

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 20:51

Writing is my hobby! I was a freelance journalist and used to publish my articles in local and National Newspapers when I was a student! I can't kill my hobby...today though I am very well placed in my life and knowing the fact that I am earning pieces of peanuts on online work , I just keep on writing as I basically like to write and learn the things! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 561

Postby Vinaya » Today, 06:25

I am a professional writer, I make a living by writing online and offline. Therefore, I write every day, whether I am in mood to write or not. MOney is a great motivation factor.

Vinaya

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News