ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Getting readers to post comments on a Blog

Postby dominique » 10 Sep 2018, 21:36

These is so much to do on the internet for the people therefore they do not have time to leave comments even though they like the content.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby Vinaya » 11 Sep 2018, 05:41

I read a lot of contents online however, I do not comment. I leave comment only when I want to learn more. You should not worry about getting comments. What actually matters is getting traffic and generating revenue.

Vinaya

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby dominique » 12 Sep 2018, 23:26

That's really true. What's the point in having comments that do not add value to your content. having a lot of comments on your posts also means having a lot of links on your page, which is not very good in terms of SEO.

dominique

ForumCoin: 610

Postby metsrock69 » 12 Sep 2018, 23:34

I have had a few comments on my blog and the blog I have has not had any spam posted on it. I don't really have a niche. I just post about things I do on the weekends or what is going on like weekend sports. Then I share it on social media and get a few visitors weekly. I also have an earning area there for all the programs I belong to. Forumcoin is on the list :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 688

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 20:42

dominique wrote:That's really true. What's the point in having comments that do not add value to your content. having a lot of comments on your posts also means having a lot of links on your page, which is not very good in terms of SEO.

You mean back links are not good for SEO? As far as my knowledge goes back links play a major role in SEO ? Kindly correct me if I am wrong dear friend! :(

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 561

Postby Vinaya » Today, 06:27

A K Rao wrote:
dominique wrote:That's really true. What's the point in having comments that do not add value to your content. having a lot of comments on your posts also means having a lot of links on your page, which is not very good in terms of SEO.

You mean back links are not good for SEO? As far as my knowledge goes back links play a major role in SEO ? Kindly correct me if I am wrong dear friend! :(

If your site has too many external links, it might harm your website SEO. Therefore, having too many links from the commentators is not good for your site

Vinaya

ForumCoin: 0

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News