ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Getting readers to post comments on a Blog

Postby dominique » 10 Sep 2018, 21:36

These is so much to do on the internet for the people therefore they do not have time to leave comments even though they like the content.

dominique

ForumCoin: 510

Postby Vinaya » 11 Sep 2018, 05:41

I read a lot of contents online however, I do not comment. I leave comment only when I want to learn more. You should not worry about getting comments. What actually matters is getting traffic and generating revenue.

Vinaya

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby dominique » 12 Sep 2018, 23:26

That's really true. What's the point in having comments that do not add value to your content. having a lot of comments on your posts also means having a lot of links on your page, which is not very good in terms of SEO.

dominique

ForumCoin: 510

Postby metsrock69 » 12 Sep 2018, 23:34

I have had a few comments on my blog and the blog I have has not had any spam posted on it. I don't really have a niche. I just post about things I do on the weekends or what is going on like weekend sports. Then I share it on social media and get a few visitors weekly. I also have an earning area there for all the programs I belong to. Forumcoin is on the list :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 652

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 20:42

dominique wrote:That's really true. What's the point in having comments that do not add value to your content. having a lot of comments on your posts also means having a lot of links on your page, which is not very good in terms of SEO.

You mean back links are not good for SEO? As far as my knowledge goes back links play a major role in SEO ? Kindly correct me if I am wrong dear friend! :(

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 659

Postby Vinaya » 18 Sep 2018, 06:27

A K Rao wrote:
dominique wrote:That's really true. What's the point in having comments that do not add value to your content. having a lot of comments on your posts also means having a lot of links on your page, which is not very good in terms of SEO.

You mean back links are not good for SEO? As far as my knowledge goes back links play a major role in SEO ? Kindly correct me if I am wrong dear friend! :(

If your site has too many external links, it might harm your website SEO. Therefore, having too many links from the commentators is not good for your site

Vinaya

ForumCoin: 0

Postby johnywalker » 23 Sep 2018, 05:06

So far I have publish 8 articles on a writing site, there are only a couple of comments on my blogs even though my 8 articles pull around 100 visitors every day.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 61

Postby Chameli » 01 Oct 2018, 12:04

If your articles get comments, it indicates a couple of things
readers like your article
your article is engaging
your bounce rate is low
That's why I give importance to comments and I try to invite users to leave comments.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 167

Postby cinderella » 01 Oct 2018, 20:11

Another way of getting comments to your blog is to do it for others. When other bloggers received comments from other bloggers, some of them would return the favor.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby johnywalker » 02 Oct 2018, 04:26

Blog commenting is one of the ways to generate comments on your own blog. However, reciprocation is lesser known in the blogging world. Therefore, it is better to create a group of bloggers and then participate on comment exchange.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 61

Postby kat82 » 04 Oct 2018, 10:22

The only way for you to have people comment on your Blog is writing quality and informative content. When users see such, they either leave your site after commenting or go by the advert. Either way, that is good for you. Personally, if the user exit way is by touching my advert, then of course, commenting comes later. That means earning. But trust me, comments come by themselves where necessary.

kat82

ForumCoin: 1,140

Postby Chameli » 10 Oct 2018, 10:35

I think you should not worry too much about getting comments. What actually matter is traffic and engagements with your ads. Because at the end of the day how much you are earning matters more.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 167

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News