ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: [Help] Paypal to remmitance center

Postby riddy09 » 29 Dec 2017, 05:20

nakitakona wrote:I am not aware of this thing. I have been using PayPal for almost 6 years and I didn't find that the bank is charging when I make a withdrawal or I just am not aware of it. What I only notice is that when I am receiving a payment for my online job. The payment I received thru my PayPal has a charge fee.

There's a bank that don't charge fees when you have hit a certain amount when withdrawing Paypal. So that's why you didn't see any fees when you withdraw. Other banks charge the same I think in every withdrawal you've made in Paypal.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 48

Postby talkerbee » 29 Jun 2018, 12:24

riddy09 wrote:There's a bank that don't charge fees when you have hit a certain amount when withdrawing Paypal. So that's why you didn't see any fees when you withdraw. Other banks charge the same I think in every withdrawal you've made in Paypal.

May we know what particular bank is it? And how much to hit for free charges?

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 904

Postby junrose123 » 29 Jun 2018, 12:26

I think it is not possible to encash your PayPal cash to remittance center since it was also one of my problems before.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 532

Postby riddy09 » 29 Jun 2018, 23:22

talkerbee wrote:
riddy09 wrote:There's a bank that don't charge fees when you have hit a certain amount when withdrawing Paypal. So that's why you didn't see any fees when you withdraw. Other banks charge the same I think in every withdrawal you've made in Paypal.

It's PH bank. When you hit Php 7k no charge for Paypal withdrawals. Regarding, the remittance it works on the person exchange or encashers.

riddy09

Postby talkerbee » 30 Jun 2018, 05:52

riddy09 wrote:It's PH bank. When you hit Php 7k no charge for Paypal withdrawals. Regarding, the remittance it works on the person exchange or encashers.
Oh...I see! It's too long to hit that amount in my case. It will takes 5 years to save that amount. I may better look for another option.

talkerbee

Postby anorona » 30 Jun 2018, 05:52

riddy09 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:

It's PH bank. When you hit Php 7k no charge for Paypal withdrawals. Regarding, the remittance it works on the person exchange or encashers.

i preffer gcash, you can withdraw with just 10$ on your account and they will not also charge any fees.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby riddy09 » 30 Jun 2018, 07:40

Gcash from what I know is a debit card and not remittance service like Western Union. The only way to it is by an exchanger not possible through Paypal withdrawals.

riddy09

Postby chicnthin » 12 Jul 2018, 15:02

I think gcasg is the best one to encash without fees.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 422

Postby riddy09 » 13 Jul 2018, 02:23

Gcash from what I know is instant from Paypal to Gcash and no fees. It's easy to apply also and I plan to have one once I have the budget since I still prefer my other bank.

riddy09

Postby simplyfred » 13 Jul 2018, 02:38

Well, I know someone who can encash our Paypal to cash and send you the encashment via Cebuana and others and he is only charging P60.00. But I haven't tried it yet due I don't trust him because I don't know him personally but he is having alot of good reputation.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 149

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jul 2018, 03:44

What is a remmitance center. Can you please explain? Onwould like to know about one here in India.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 433

Postby PsycheScribbles » 13 Jul 2018, 04:47

Is it really 5 dollars? That is really big! I have read once that some Filipina saves her money until it reaches 7000 php and do some bank withdrawal to have the fees free at all. I am planning to do the same!

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 06:23

PsycheScribbles wrote:Is it really 5 dollars? That is really big! I have read once that some Filipina saves her money until it reaches 7000 php and do some bank withdrawal to have the fees free at all. I am planning to do the same!

Yes, for most of the banks. You will have indeed no fees when you have the amount when you withdraw. 50php charge for Unionbank for the minimum withdrawal, for instant withdrawal Gcash is there.

riddy09

Postby talkerbee » 14 Jul 2018, 10:00

amitkokiladitya wrote:What is a remmitance center. Can you please explain? Onwould like to know about one here in India.
Remittance center is an establishment where you can send or transfer money to an individual wherever part of the world you're living. Example of remittance centers are Western Union and MoneyGram.

talkerbee

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 12:30

amitkokiladitya wrote:What is a remmitance center. Can you please explain? Onwould like to know about one here in India.

It is where you can send or receive money even if you do not have bank account, for as long as you have valid ID. It is one of the popular way to send and receive money especially for people working abroad

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,005

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum