ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Are you afraid of natural disasters?

Postby puregrace » 12 Apr 2018, 15:20

I really don't know what is natural disaster, but recently had severe health issues due to natural reason. So, it may be a natural disaster for me and I really felt like I was dying.

puregrace

ForumCoin: 31

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2018, 03:12

Yes of course because natural disasters are not good for ourselves because it can sometimes take lives of our fellowmen.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 111

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 14 Apr 2018, 02:12

I lived in Oklahoma and survived tornados. Those are the only natural disasters I have gone through, so yeah I have. It's scary, but crazy as it sounds I loved watching them in the distance.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 207

Postby nicky2db » 14 Apr 2018, 04:37

In the Caribbean we are tormented by hurricanes mostly. A bit of earthquake hear and there, but we haven't had any major one since the one that struck Haiti a few years back.

The natural disaster that i fear the most is a tornado. I really would not want to get caught in a tornado and when I travel to the US i avoid spending too much time in tornado prone states.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 70

Postby anorona » 17 Apr 2018, 14:11

yes I am. Natural disasters are those ypu cannot control or even predict. Sometimes it just happens and take many lives.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,000

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic