ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Re: Forumcoin faucet

Postby mahmoudhosny » 23 Mar 2018, 17:24

I had also a hard time in making an account in the forum faucet since I have no idea on how to that before, but now everything is alright.

mahmoudhosny
Banned

ForumCoin: -2

Postby Tina30219 » 23 Mar 2018, 17:42

Glad to hear it is alright now. The faucet is awesome it helps in earnings.

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Silvermist » 24 Mar 2018, 06:43

These days I login to Faucet whenever I login to Forum Coin.I try to click on regular intervals , though once in a while I forget.Definitely the Faucet helps us to increase our Forum Coin earnings without much effort.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby Tina30219 » 24 Mar 2018, 12:16

I like the faucet a lot it really does help.

Tina30219

Postby Roselyn » 25 Mar 2018, 15:07

I can't connect with my forum coin faucet, I really don't know what is wrong about it.

Roselyn
Banned

ForumCoin: 2

Postby JiLLian » 26 Mar 2018, 15:13

I actually tried registering for ForumCoin Faucet and I'm wondering why it didn't push through. I mean, it said "your registration in under review" thing - not really the exact words though. I'm not really sure if I did it right. Anybody experience the same?

JiLLian

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Tina30219 » 26 Mar 2018, 15:48

Try again and if it happens again message admin about it.

Tina30219

Postby CyberFreak » 27 Mar 2018, 15:13

JiLLian wrote:I actually tried registering for ForumCoin Faucet and I'm wondering why it didn't push through. I mean, it said "your registration in under review" thing - not really the exact words though. I'm not really sure if I did it right. Anybody experience the same?
Send me a PM with the username or email address you used to register and I will activate your account there.

Unfortunately the faucet is being flooded with users thinking they are earning Bitcoin, ETH or another coin so claim alot and then contact me asking how they can withdraw or why it keeps showing failed payments in their recent claims. I therefore have set it to admin verification but I have got a bit behind in checking the accounts and now have 88 pages of pending accounts :roll:

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 65,292

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2018, 03:19

I really like the forum coin faucet because it is less work and give us a few coins for doing nothing.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 554

Postby moneytime » 27 Apr 2018, 12:36

Is it a good site?

moneytime
Banned

ForumCoin: 10

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions