ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Which one is most effective - Herbal or Drug Medicine?

Postby talkerbee » 01 Nov 2017, 05:22

No one is exempted! We all can experienced these MINOR ILLNESSES/DISEASES such as fever, cold, cough, headache, running nose, pimples, boils, athlete foots, fungi, minor sprains, body pains, and many more. It takes less than a week to cure.

For you, what's the best and effective medicine to cure such minor illnesses/diseases - wonder herbs or drugs we buy from the drugstore?

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 716

Re: Which one is most effective - Herbal or Drug Medicine?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 02 Nov 2017, 18:27

Aspirin.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 600

Postby nids » 02 Nov 2017, 18:29

i prefer to use home remedies or herbal one for all these small and some big issues as well.. i am absolutly anti to drugs...

nids

ForumCoin: 44

Postby Happyland » 02 Nov 2017, 20:00

I would not blindly default to taking something. It depends on different factors. Our bodies do not all react the same way when presented with a condition. We don't all respond the same way to the same remedy. There are many conditions that must run its course despite what we take. Some things that we take just helps with symptoms and does not actually treat the condition. Many viruses are in that category.

Save and Protect
We must save our natural environment from overdevelopment, misuse and abuse. The more of nature that is cut down, the more we lose access to many natural herbs or "natural medicines" and potential "natural medicines". One day we will only have drugs medicine as the only option. This process has been under way in a slow progression.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 3,913

Postby malot12 » 03 Nov 2017, 04:12

In today's lifestyle and practice, when you get sick taking best medicine is one of the problem. For Synthetic medicine can harm more of one's health since the only main purpose of it is to relieve your sickness not to heal. But since herbal also can't heal immediately the illness, it took time to regain health. Since I need to choose only one, for health's safety, I would still prefer herbal med for it has no side effect . (:

malot12

ForumCoin: 64

Postby Pollex4 » 03 Nov 2017, 05:18

There's been a stigma with drugs and I find this alarming. Drugs are very effective if taken seriously and with the right precaution. That's why you should follow exactly what the doctors tell you.

Pollex4

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 124

Postby nicky2db » 07 Jun 2018, 14:13

I am not big on taking pills. I grew up in a very country family where there is a bush tea for everything. So we drank a lot of fluid from plants and i guess it has stuck with me over these years because I still revert to the herbal teas rther than taking pills.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 208

Postby mrki444 » 08 Jun 2018, 08:00

Probably drugs. They are more effective.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 765

Postby fistsworn » 08 Jun 2018, 09:03

It's medicine either way.

I prefer the "official" let's say, That is however because I trust the regulations regarding them that are specific to my country.

I don't mind "Herbal" however for minor things like teas that make you poop(They work)
But I would not go for it on more serious pains or problems.

But watching regulations of other countries, they are way too loose and I can see why people from there don't trust it.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,002

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jun 2018, 20:50

They do say herbal offer a long term cure unlike drugs I don't know how true this is.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Jun 2018, 00:57

Pharmaceutical companies wanted to keep Marijuana banned for a reason. It cures better than their chemicals.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 535

Postby anorona » 15 Jun 2018, 05:34

for fever, paracetamol works faster for me, we have a brand here called biogesic and it is really eefective and safe to take even on empty stomach.

anorona

ForumCoin: 565

Postby katkat » 18 Jun 2018, 01:13

If that is just a minor illness then I might try the herbal medicines too. But after few days and its not getting any better, then I have to go to the doctor and seek professional advice. There is nothing wrong with the two. We just have to know when to use it and when to stop.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 215

Postby beriut » 18 Jun 2018, 01:28

Drugs are more effective but gives long term side effects.

beriut

ForumCoin: 549

Postby anamika161088 » 22 Jun 2018, 11:18

Drugs work fast but can have side effects. Herbals don't cause side effects

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic