ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

One day robots will take our places

Postby SuncicaZ » 28 Sep 2017, 21:07

I am sure that one day robots will take our places. They will be teachers, drivers, police officers and many other occupations. That is something what for us not seems horrible but, that will be normal to us in a couple years.

SuncicaZ

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 0

Re: One day robots will take our places

Postby ruthmongare » 30 Sep 2017, 19:04

Very true at this pace that this technology is taking us.Soon a robot human being will be made and I bet they'll be immortal.. hehehe just thinking out loud.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 367

Postby iyanpol12 » 01 Oct 2017, 02:22

Hhmmm. I don't think so. It cannot equate to what humans can.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 204

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Oct 2017, 21:32

You are right to an extent and I am bothered cos it will lead to unemployment and a threat to our security

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,050

Postby ARN4567 » 04 Oct 2017, 07:18

For me it is not going to happen... God loves us and will not allow this things to happen to his children... earthquakes, famine, wars... he allows to remind us not to be away from him and not to be slaves of unbelievers again...and now worst... slaves of ROBOTS?

ARN4567

ForumCoin: 160

Postby oldfriend » 04 Oct 2017, 15:15

When and if robots replace us, we will not be slaves, but will be expendable.

Oldfriend

P.S.> It will never happen. It took God to create the world and it will take God to destroy it, if He chose to do so. Being that God is love, and He created the earth for us to have a pace to live, I just don't see it happening.

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 986

Postby tusziget » 04 Oct 2017, 15:19

I have seen some movies about this theme.Sincerely ,I don't think this is possible to happen even in the remote future.It is just my opinion.I am not Nostradamus to tell what will happen in the future.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 568

Postby nicky2db » 22 Mar 2018, 17:57

I remember a couple weeks ago there was a video going around twitter coming out of MIT. It showed a robot approaching a closed door. Then another robot came up and opened the door and let the first robot through, then it went through the door also. That scared me a lot because it was so humanly. Human chivalry being displayed by robots. Yeah, I do believe we are heading into a robot dominated world.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 70

Postby mlgena1037 » 23 Mar 2018, 04:04

I do not in any way believe this is possible. How will those robots have the capacity to dominate the human kind when it fact it is us who created them therefore controlling them to our desire. Some people are making things complicated and get scared of the thought that robots will overpower humans. That is just absurd if you ask me. Maybe possible that we make ourselves the robots because of too much intelligence.

mlgena1037

ForumCoin: 53

Postby shaan228 » 23 Mar 2018, 07:09

I have to agree with this , this is already happening and recently i heard people started marrying robots

shaan228

ForumCoin: 463

Postby Cyber » 23 Mar 2018, 09:24

We should really try to discard the perception Hollywood and fiction might have given us. That being said, AI definitely does have the potential to be dangerous and a lot of very smart people are taking this concern very seriously. Yes, we created AI but self-learning AI is already a thing. Right now it's very far away from anything resembling human intelligence but once it reaches a certain threshold the growth can be exponential. However, I think if used correctly it could be humanity's greatest technological leap yet.

Of course, full AI is a different subject from robots who would perhaps be able to automate many simpler jobs that humans are doing now. I know there is concern about people losing their jobs but that doesn't really resonate with me. If we need to have people doing work for the sake of doing work we really need to rethink how we organize our society.

Cyber

ForumCoin: 6

Postby verity » 12 Apr 2018, 09:33

i think these is not a science fiction thing ! and its coming to be a reality sophia the robot is already invented!

verity

ForumCoin: 567

Postby puregrace » 12 Apr 2018, 13:25

Robots are thousand times better than the human beings. Human understands everything but does't want to love. The bots doesn't understand love, but will do whatever is commanded.

puregrace

ForumCoin: 31

Postby verity » 17 Apr 2018, 08:49

its started happening a couple of years ago these year most auto mobile company they Dont hired a lot of employee they have a hand machine robot to do the job!

verity

ForumCoin: 567

Postby anorona » 17 Apr 2018, 14:06

Hoenstly what
you are telling is really possible especially with how technology evolves year by year. I remember the movie I-robot where robots almost overpower humans.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,000

Next

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology