ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby msmoneybags » 09 Aug 2018, 21:47

sashenka wrote:but I get bonus points

How do you get bonus points? Did you hear back from them yet? You and I were talking about it on BMF

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 323

Postby ceci » 10 Aug 2018, 10:10

sashenka wrote:It's pretty slow for me, but I get bonus points so I'll probably keep trying to reach 3000 points.

The first 500 points you meant?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,476

Postby sashenka » 10 Aug 2018, 13:17

msmoneybags wrote:
sashenka wrote:but I get bonus points

How do you get bonus points? Did you hear back from them yet? You and I were talking about it on BMF

I have no idea why they gave me some bonus points. Perhaps because I haven't been active for a long period and then tried it again?
No, no answer from them yet.
ceci wrote:
sashenka wrote:It's pretty slow for me, but I get bonus points so I'll probably keep trying to reach 3000 points.

The first 500 points you meant?

No, not those. Like I said, I had a period of inactivity. No idea why they gave me some bonus points. Perhaps, to encourage me to visit the site more often?

sashenka

ForumCoin: 389

Postby ceci » 11 Aug 2018, 13:22

I afraid no bonus points, check your points history for clarification.

ceci

Postby sashenka » 11 Aug 2018, 18:08

ceci wrote:I afraid no bonus points, check your points history for clarification.

Just looked again and apparently it was some offer bonus points, except that I only tried a survey that I didn't even qualify for.

sashenka

Postby verity » 12 Aug 2018, 01:07

thank u so much ceci for telling the Pointsprizes video adds apps. im earning now thier .and what is the bonus points, ? where i can see it?

verity

ForumCoin: 1,031

Postby ceci » 12 Aug 2018, 10:06

verity wrote:thank u so much ceci for telling the Pointsprizes video adds apps. im earning now thier .and what is the bonus points, ? where i can see it?

You are welcome.

BTW, thier? or their?
what are the bonus points are you referring to? The first 500 points? If yes, you may grab the promo codes online via Google.

ceci

Postby rubesh777 » 13 Aug 2018, 07:12

will you please explain the merits of the site so that I can work with full desire and intention

rubesh777

ForumCoin: 113

Postby sashenka » 13 Aug 2018, 08:35

I was skimming through their FAQ and yes, apparently they give members that aren't very active or that aren't from tier 1 countries bonus points but there's a limit. Once you reach it, they give you nada. So basically, after my calculations, you still have to do offers that are worth 2000 points, before you can cash out.

sashenka

Postby verity » 13 Aug 2018, 08:38

i just noticed that Pointsprizes have a limit when u would watch thier video ads app i though before its unlimited!~

verity

ForumCoin: 1,031

Postby sashenka » 13 Aug 2018, 08:43

verity wrote:i just noticed that Pointsprizes have a limit when u would watch thier video ads app i though before its unlimited!~

I'd advise reading carefully their FAQ because yes, apparently there's a limit for everything.

sashenka

Postby ceci » 13 Aug 2018, 08:44

verity wrote:i just noticed that Pointsprizes have a limit when u would watch thier video ads app i though before its unlimited!~

It's not, since early of the stage, from 100 to 50, to 10 points nowadays.

ceci

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum