ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby nela13 » 11 Jun 2018, 09:37

kataomoi wrote:I haven't heard complaints but I also haven't seen anyone getting paid lately. The promotion and hype for the site has also died down significantly since when I was using it. It's possible the first wave of users got paid which is why it's quiet now. But like I said, sites go down without people noticing so I hope PP is still paying when you guys cash out.

I have 2375 points so I am still quite far the minimum but I think @ceci is near the minimum and I hope she gets paid, it will be a way to keep trusting the site.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 781

Postby ceci » 11 Jun 2018, 14:17

Yes, I am 2937 points, I hope I will get paid next month and show you guys the proof here for sure.

ceci

ForumCoin: 273

Postby nela13 » 12 Jun 2018, 16:09

ceci wrote:Yes, I am 2937 points, I hope I will get paid next month and show you guys the proof here for sure.

Do you still have videos to watch?
I hope you receive your payment and confirm for us that the site is still paying. ;)

nela13

Postby ceci » 13 Jun 2018, 12:37

nela13 wrote:
ceci wrote:Yes, I am 2937 points, I hope I will get paid next month and show you guys the proof here for sure.

Do you still have videos to watch?
I hope you receive your payment and confirm for us that the site is still paying. ;)

Yes, 1 point for video watching daily currently

ceci

Postby nela13 » 13 Jun 2018, 14:29

ceci wrote:Yes, 1 point for video watching daily currently

I haven't 2400 points yet and they only let me earn 1 point daily through the daily poll. Very rarely they credit me points for watching videos.

nela13

Postby doo554 » 13 Jun 2018, 14:35

This is my first time getting to know about that site. I wish to get to know more but through any legal payment proofs. I don't take scam anymore.

The earning criteria also looks difficult. Maybe because I am lazy for such. But giving a try is not that bad I think I will. But I need to give time to learn the site well.

doo554
Banned

ForumCoin: 71

Postby nela13 » 13 Jun 2018, 15:04

doo554 wrote:This is my first time getting to know about that site. I wish to get to know more but through any legal payment proofs. I don't take scam anymore.

The earning criteria also looks difficult. Maybe because I am lazy for such. But giving a try is not that bad I think I will. But I need to give time to learn the site well.

Be aware that when you are a newbie on the site it is easy to earn points but as soon as you reach 2000 points you will have very few options to earn and it starts being really slow. There are members here that have already been paid.

nela13

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2018, 06:36

doo554 wrote:This is my first time getting to know about that site. I wish to get to know more but through any legal payment proofs. I don't take scam anymore.

The earning criteria also looks difficult. Maybe because I am lazy for such. But giving a try is not that bad I think I will. But I need to give time to learn the site well. :angel:

Try Twitchfolows for lazy type since it just need few clicks.

ceci

Postby nela13 » 15 Jun 2018, 09:28

Yesterday they credited me 2 points because I watched some videos in their app, I will keep trying but I have no idea if they will keep giving points from this because it was a long time since the last ttime I received points from the videos.

nela13

Postby ceci » 16 Jun 2018, 08:42

nela13 wrote:Yesterday they credited me 2 points because I watched some videos in their app, I will keep trying but I have no idea if they will keep giving points from this because it was a long time since the last ttime I received points from the videos.

Could it be a system error for not paying you for watching ads before this?Why not check with the support?

ceci

Postby kataomoi » 16 Jun 2018, 09:35

From the looks of it, I really doubt it's a glitch or system error. Probably another dirty trick from PointsPrizes. It's known to limit its users' activity as they are nearing cashout.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 826

Postby nela13 » 17 Jun 2018, 00:08

kataomoi wrote:From the looks of it, I really doubt it's a glitch or system error. Probably another dirty trick from PointsPrizes. It's known to limit its users' activity as they are nearing cashout.

Maybe but why is this happening only with me? It seems other members are receiving points everyday from watching videos in the app, I am the only one complaint about this. I checked if the app needed to be updated, but it didn't, I thought it could be because of that, but it wasn't.

nela13

Postby kataomoi » 17 Jun 2018, 03:16

It had happened to me too as I was nearing cash out. I wasn't doing videos everyday then but sometimes when I went to do it, it wouldn't credit me. If I tried a few more times in the next few days, it would work for one video and then stop. I didn't bother contacting support because I feel like they would just give a generic answer telling me to do more offers to get more videos and such.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 826

Postby nela13 » 17 Jun 2018, 14:25

kataomoi wrote:It had happened to me too as I was nearing cash out. I wasn't doing videos everyday then but sometimes when I went to do it, it wouldn't credit me. If I tried a few more times in the next few days, it would work for one video and then stop. I didn't bother contacting support because I feel like they would just give a generic answer telling me to do more offers to get more videos and such.

I am not that close to reach the minimum, I still need more than 600 points, which is a lot considering the number of points I am getting daily. Today they gave one point from watching videos but I am sure I won't receive points from this during the next two days.

nela13

Postby ceci » 17 Jun 2018, 14:27

It's weird that the site didnt give me any points for ads watching today again while give 1point yesterday.

ceci

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum