ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MYLOT

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jul 2018, 10:41

Do you guys experience having a discussion that just wont die. Yes I am happy it makes me money but if the discussion is 6 month old already and it is invaded by 2 people who don't want to end their debate. I already moved on from that discussion but it just won't die.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 524

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 12:21

fergus1234 wrote:Do you guys experience having a discussion that just wont die. Yes I am happy it makes me money but if the discussion is 6 month old already and it is invaded by 2 people who don't want to end their debate. I already moved on from that discussion but it just won't die.

Not for several years, but back in the early days (when we couldn't delete discussions) I had one that just would not stop. I would have deleted it in a heartbeat just to stop getting notifications :lol:

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 498

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jul 2018, 12:54

Just to stop notification, we just can unchecked receiving notifications for comments received. No need to delete the goose.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 103

Postby nela13 » 14 Jul 2018, 13:11

fergus1234 wrote:Do you guys experience having a discussion that just wont die. Yes I am happy it makes me money but if the discussion is 6 month old already and it is invaded by 2 people who don't want to end their debate. I already moved on from that discussion but it just won't die.

It is happening with one of my discussion too, two users keep talking each other, I really don't mind as it helps me to earn a little bit more :D

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,238

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jul 2018, 13:44

Yugocean wrote:Just to stop notification, we just can unchecked receiving notifications for comments received. No need to delete the goose.
I want to receive notifications from my newer creations though and discussions of mine that I am not sick of.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 524

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 14:29

As a newbie, my current daily maximum earning is around .20$! I can reach minimum within a month.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 200

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 15:19

PsycheScribbles wrote:As a newbie, my current daily maximum earning is around .20$! I can reach minimum within a month.

It really isn't as hard as some people seem to think, only 17 cents a day will make the monthly minimum.

JolietJake

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 15:27

Yeah, that's still I feel low compared to one data entry or sites that at least earn 1 dollar a day. For sure the effort to make that 17 cents a day is a lot in mylot.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 369

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 15:43

riddy09 wrote:For sure the effort to make that 17 cents a day is a lot in mylot.

No, it isn't. My daily average for 35 months is 88 cents per day. All you people that keep saying it takes a lot of work or whatever don't have a clue about how the site works, honestly.

JolietJake

Postby Chameli » 14 Jul 2018, 15:47

JolietJake wrote:
riddy09 wrote:For sure the effort to make that 17 cents a day is a lot in mylot.

No, it isn't. My daily average for 35 months is 88 cents per day. All you people that keep saying it takes a lot of work or whatever don't have a clue about how the site works, honestly.

I have stopped on mylot because you have to be very active to earn a small amount. How do you manage to mak 88 cents in a day? How many hours are you on the site?

Chameli

ForumCoin: 227

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 17:03

Chameli wrote:I have stopped on mylot because you have to be very active to earn a small amount.

No, you don't. You don't get paid for your actions, you get paid for the interaction you receive, and an hour a day chatting with friends you make there that will interact back can easily earn the 17 cents.

I make quite a bit more simply because I have been active there for years. ANYONE that stays active there will eventually start earning like I do.

JolietJake

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jul 2018, 17:19

It is up to a users how much interaction he/she is ready for; right now my mylot daily is 1 cent or less.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 103

Postby nela13 » 15 Jul 2018, 09:40

JolietJake wrote:
Chameli wrote:I have stopped on mylot because you have to be very active to earn a small amount.

No, you don't. You don't get paid for your actions, you get paid for the interaction you receive, and an hour a day chatting with friends you make there that will interact back can easily earn the 17 cents.

I make quite a bit more simply because I have been active there for years. ANYONE that stays active there will eventually start earning like I do.

JJ is right, I noticed that now it is much more easy for me to earn that when I began to work there. Other users know us and reply to our comments and discussions because they know that we will go back and reply to them.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,238

Postby arunima » 15 Jul 2018, 09:56

I am a new user there around 3 months old. I love to go to some interesting old discussions and respond to them. I have revived a lot of old discussions that way. :)

arunima

ForumCoin: 92

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jul 2018, 19:33

I have started working on mylot today and so far am enjoying the discussions

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 693

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum