ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MYLOT

Postby spiderdust » 13 Jul 2018, 02:35

Yeah, that's pretty irritating. The people who just post comments without actually reading what I've written is annoying as well.

spiderdust

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 429

Postby Yugocean » 13 Jul 2018, 02:36

Where?
Here or in mylot?
Only Copy-paste their own comment is not plagiarism, but spam.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 103

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jul 2018, 05:21

spiderdust wrote:Yeah, that's pretty irritating. The people who just post comments without actually reading what I've written is annoying as well.

I agree there are some members like that. But, mylot gives you the liberty to block any person you don't want to interact with. Moreover, you can easily follow you like and then your dashboard will have discussions posted by only those. You can interact with people you like and just ignore the others. It is as simple as that.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 269

Postby JolietJake » 13 Jul 2018, 06:39

riddy09 wrote:
I see. I know there's a delay in the daily earnings to when it will be credited. But didn't know that you can earn even without activity. Is daily login makes you earn nowadays in mylot?

No, you don't get any earning for just logging in, but since August 2015 we have been paid for the interactivity we get from other users and not for our own actions.

--- 13 Jul 2018, 00:40 ---

spiderdust wrote:Yeah, that's pretty irritating. The people who just post comments without actually reading what I've written is annoying as well.

I've been known to post a discussion title that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion just so I can catch people doing that. :mrgreen:

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 498

Postby verity » 13 Jul 2018, 07:24

i thought mylot would pay these friday the 13th im waiting but No sings of $$ :$: and 15 is in sunday i do not think they would pay in week end

verity

ForumCoin: 667

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Jul 2018, 07:29

spiderdust wrote:

Yeah, that's pretty irritating. The people who just post comments without actually reading what I've written is annoying as well.

That happens on all writing sites. Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads anything I write. I can understand if a thread is dozens of pages long but I noticed once that I answered a question that someone asked and it was asked again in the very next post! :crazy:

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,704

Postby JolietJake » 13 Jul 2018, 07:36

verity wrote:i thought mylot would pay these friday the 13th im waiting but No sings of $$ :$: and 15 is in sunday i do not think they would pay in week end

Chill, it is only 2:30 AM in the USA. No one from Admin is awake here yet. :mrgreen:

The past 2 July's they have paid on the 15th, one was a Saturday. They have NEVER paid late in 12 years.

--- 13 Jul 2018, 01:39 ---

sprite1950 wrote:
That happens on all writing sites. Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads anything I write. I can understand if a thread is dozens of pages long but I noticed once that I answered a question that someone asked and it was asked again in the very next post! :crazy:

I had that happen here...but it was the same person the next day asking the same exact question I had answered for them the day before. :roll:

JolietJake

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jul 2018, 09:04

One of those people got banned... but I still have 4 who bothers me but I don't confront them anymore. I just ignore they useless comment. They won't read it anyway. :lol:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 524

Postby nela13 » 13 Jul 2018, 14:28

verity wrote:i thought mylot would pay these friday the 13th im waiting but No sings of $$ :$: and 15 is in sunday i do not think they would pay in week end

Yes, they processed the payments today, I have just received mine.
fergus1234 wrote:One of those people got banned... but I still have 4 who bothers me but I don't confront them anymore. I just ignore they useless comment. They won't read it anyway.

That is the annoying part, they don't even bother to check if they got an answer ...

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,238

Postby simplyfred » 13 Jul 2018, 14:32

I've received my very first payment in mylot and I feel great...

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 94

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 05:15

simplyfred wrote:I've received my very first payment in mylot and I feel great...

But how long did you managed to make a payment request in mylot? I'm pretty sure it's a long road just to reach that amount or you did enjoy somehow the activities here.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 369

Postby verity » 14 Jul 2018, 07:21

simplyfred wrote:I've received my very first payment in mylot and I feel great...
congratulations how much you recieved?? i wonder what you can do in your :$: :$: :$: ? im happy that everyone recieved thier payment these 13 in <3 MYLOT

verity

ForumCoin: 667

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Jul 2018, 07:35

I have been very lazy on MyLot recently but I do talk to my regular people every day. I can't see myself making a cash out every month like I did a the beginning but I like the chatting so I will definitely carry on.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,704

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jul 2018, 08:50

Mylot pays paying all fees, so users receive 100%. It is better to give your best interaction in mylot.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 103

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jul 2018, 09:59

35th month in a row, and I'm already at double the minimum for next month, which will be the third year anniversary of payments resuming.

JolietJake

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum