ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: iWriter vs TextBroker

Postby skysnap » 26 Dec 2016, 09:36

I wish I could earn good from iwriter. The reason being textbroker is not worth it. and they have their own stuff to deal with.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 599

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Apr 2018, 07:29

I looked at Textbroker yesterday as I thought it might something I could do but I thought the rules of the test piece were a little strict so gave up on it. I haven't tried iWriter yet.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,679

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Apr 2018, 11:06

When I was introduced to iwriter it was garnished to be very easy to work but on getting there I discovered the story changed cos I couldn't pass the entry test

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 1,792

Postby Silvermist » 15 Apr 2018, 12:30

I did check out both the sites.I came to the conclusion that iWriter and TextBroker are not sites for me.So did not join them.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby augusta » 15 Apr 2018, 16:26

text broker don't accept my country so I dont use it,I however use mostly iwriter but not making much either because of my level

augusta

ForumCoin: 277

Postby chekdn » 16 Apr 2018, 00:35

I only know of iwriter, i don't know of textbroker. Even iwriter i couldn't pass the test. I had since given up on the site at least for now.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby bestwriter » 16 Apr 2018, 01:22

I have written for iwriter and so far earned 98 dollars. And that was a long time ago. I am still at the Standard level. You are right. It is not easy to get acceptance of articles there.

iwriter1.png
iwriter1.png (190.14 KiB) Viewed 58 times

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 171

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 01:05

I checked to see if I had an account with this site. (I sign up for so many that I forget.) It seems I don't have one. Perhaps this might turn into an income opportunity for me. I will explore further.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 237

Postby Chameli » 17 Apr 2018, 01:19

I know both of these sites. I have account on iwriter, however, I have never checked textbroker. In order to earn money from these sites you need to be exceptionally good with language and writing skills.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 175

Postby suny » 17 Apr 2018, 04:39

sprite1950 wrote:I looked at Textbroker yesterday as I thought it might something I could do but I thought the rules of the test piece were a little strict so gave up on it. I haven't tried iWriter yet.

You should try it at https://www.textbroker.co.uk/ (not a ref-link). If you get accepted (you will get accepted) the minimum rate depending on your rating is 1 cent per word and the maximum is 5 cent per word (it's more on the US edition though). Check it here-

Attachments
Screenshot (54).png
Screenshot (54).png (88.38 KiB) Viewed 53 times
suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 354

Postby bestwriter » 17 Apr 2018, 04:57

cmoneyspinner wrote:I checked to see if I had an account with this site. (I sign up for so many that I forget.) It seems I don't have one. Perhaps this might turn into an income opportunity for me. I will explore further.

Are you talking about iwriter? I have an account there and I have my Ad here

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 171

Postby junrose123 » 17 Apr 2018, 05:57

I have never tried both sites but I am interested to know more of them in the future and I hope that it is available worldwide.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 35

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 16:45

bestwriter wrote:Are you talking about iwriter?

Yes I was talking about iWriter. But now @Suny has said something to make me think of exploring Textbroker too.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 237

Postby suny » 18 Apr 2018, 03:18

Chameli wrote:I know both of these sites. I have account on iwriter, however, I have never checked textbroker. In order to earn money from these sites you need to be exceptionally good with language and writing skills.

It's not only the expertise in writing skills but one has to be native English speaker. One should know the language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal. Also one should be expert in finer points of speech than limited to expert writing skills. And not to mention that the writer should know the finer points in particular context or the group of people he is writing about. All this comes when the writer belongs to local community. Simple as that, so even if one lives in the countries mentioned in the FAQ doesn't qualify a writer automatically.

@junrose123 No it's not available worldwide!

suny

Referrals: 60
ForumCoin: 354

Postby kaphokz » 18 Apr 2018, 15:42

I'm not a member of any of these 2 sites, Does anyone share their experience?

kaphokz

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 142

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum