ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Clickworker

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 10 Nov 2016, 01:57

Tdc06 wrote:I have heard clickworker so many times, But I don't know so much about this site. Now can anyone tell me about it, hows it related to which niche. Is it related to writing work or to get the work we have to pass some tests or submit some sample work.

I tried it and it ask me for select the country and it told me that we are not available in your country. @tdc yar its not working here and i tried your link.. i am just surprised that how you choose to referred me..

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby suny » 10 Nov 2016, 10:37

I am not eligible for membership as my country has no work available right now. Maybe they would open the registration for members from country only when they have such assignments.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 54

Postby nela13 » 10 Nov 2016, 17:27

suny wrote:I am not eligible for membership as my country has no work available right now. Maybe they would open the registration for members from country only when they have such assignments.

I read somewhere that the site isn't available in India, though it is possible to create an account and it works. I read this on another thread here, but honestly I don't know in which one, it got my attention because I was interested in joining the site.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 558

Postby williangf » 10 Nov 2016, 17:35

I do not understand very well in clickworkers.

williangf
Banned

ForumCoin: -46

Postby morgoodie » 10 Nov 2016, 22:54

I just received an email that they are mobile now. They just released their mobile app and it is for iOS but I don't think they have android yet. I may have to check that out. I wonder if it will mean there will be more work on the site. I haven't really been working too much on it since I am doing tasks on ClixSense and I just don't seem to have time for doing too many sites now that the kids are in school. It might be worth checking into for those that are able to sign up for Clickworker. Good luck.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 527

Postby taqua » 11 Nov 2016, 10:22

I remembered using Clickworker a long time ago but never really got serious there since I don't have regular internet connection at that time. I had a lot of work done but the pay wasn't that much as far as I remembered. Maybe that is why i stopped using it but might as well check it again.

taqua

ForumCoin: 30

Postby nela13 » 11 Nov 2016, 11:49

morgoodie wrote: I haven't really been working too much on it since I am doing tasks on ClixSense and I just don't seem to have time for doing too many sites now that the kids are in school. It might be worth checking into for those that are able to sign up for Clickworker. Good luck.

I'm a newbie in Clickworker and I only got on survey there. I read they have Crowdflower tasks but I suppose I won't be eligible to do it there as I have already done two in clixsense, I think we can't do these tasks in two sites at the same time.
I need to learn a little bit more about the site, I actually don't see many ways to earn there...

nela13

Postby nakitakona » 11 Nov 2016, 12:25

My interest has led me to Clickworker site. And there are the things I have noticed:

clickworker logo.png
clickworker logo.png (111.36 KiB) Viewed 45 times

I have just surfed its site. I find too vague. I don't know what they are talking about the knowledge of the crowd and the particular job of the Clickworkers. It is mentioned there creating content for the product descriptions, among others. It talks about translation and survey job. But I haven't found how the Clickworker is being paid and how much.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby morgoodie » 12 Nov 2016, 01:05

Clickworker's tasks pay similar to that of Mturk. They have jobs that range from 2 cents to 25 cents. They have surveys that may be more than that. You can do qualifications that can open up more jobs and higher pay. They pay automatically once you have $5 cleared. When you do a task it takes a week for it to be approved and then it is added to the amount that is ready to be transferred once the balance reaches $5. I have been paid several times through them and have never had a problem getting my money.

morgoodie

Postby nela13 » 12 Nov 2016, 14:53

morgoodie wrote:Clickworker's tasks pay similar to that of Mturk. They have jobs that range from 2 cents to 25 cents. They have surveys that may be more than that. You can do qualifications that can open up more jobs and higher pay. They pay automatically once you have $5 cleared. When you do a task it takes a week for it to be approved and then it is added to the amount that is ready to be transferred once the balance reaches $5. I have been paid several times through them and have never had a problem getting my money.

Where do you find the jobs? In the All jobs section? And what kind of job do we do in the Offers and Promotions section? Untill now I only answered a survey and completed my details to be eligible for others surveys, I have now $0.28 and at this speed I have a long road to reach $5.

nela13

Postby morgoodie » 12 Nov 2016, 18:21

@nela13 Jobs are found under the all jobs section and if you keep checking throughout the day you may find some more there. The Offers and Promotions section is just where they advertise promotions such as refer friends and family to receive $5 bonus once your referral earns so much money. This is the only thing that I have ever seen there since I have been working on it. If you do the qualification tests you can open up more opportunities to make more money. Just keep checking and you can find more work. Good luck

morgoodie

Postby nela13 » 14 Nov 2016, 18:04

Today I had a very strange task, I had to type the text given in the blank spaces, but it was money transfer in a webform. I just stop doing it, it is strange and I dont know if it is legit. Have you had a task like this one before @morgoodie?

nela13

Postby morgoodie » 14 Nov 2016, 18:09

I have never come across anything on there that is not legit. That sounds like a similar one that I have done on CF but I don't remember if I did anything like that on Clickworker. Most of the ones that I do are finding terms on different search engines which are anywhere from 2-9 cents.

morgoodie

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 15 Nov 2016, 06:45

Tdc06 wrote:I have heard clickworker so many times, But I don't know so much about this site. Now can anyone tell me about it, hows it related to which niche. Is it related to writing work or to get the work we have to pass some tests or submit some sample work.

You know better than me..so find the details and try to earn. If it pays really for us ao we will use it regularly orwe will leave it..

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Nov 2016, 06:52

I think I joined this site many moons ago because although Mturk is eligible for the UK I was turned down. I have no idea why as it didn't give a reason and I can't remember why I didn't pursue clickworker so I might take another look.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 742

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum