ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Does it pay to be in Mylot?

Postby Chameli » 12 Aug 2018, 12:41

Every time I bump into this thread, it reminds me to become active on mylot, however, soon I forget. I wish I had mote time to become active on the site again.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 114

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 13:41

In fact it is not posting long discussions that pays you. It is the number of quality responses you get it from other members that is helping you , So in my opinion one has to be very active there and participate actively to initiate the members to participate in the discussions. I am happy there and I have got my payout every month since I rejoined there since February 2018. Thanks!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 517

Postby sprit2017 » 12 Aug 2018, 19:43

I received my second payment, but I received 2 payments in 7 months. For me it's slow. I tried to interact, but many people don't answer back. They don't reply.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 522

Postby nela13 » 12 Aug 2018, 21:13

sprit2017 wrote:I received my second payment, but I received 2 payments in 7 months. For me it's slow. I tried to interact, but many people don't answer back. They don't reply.

I have been receiving payments from them every month since january this year but I think I won't make It this month because I am on holidays and I don't spend as much time as before.
I think It is easy to be on the site as the community is quite friendly.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,668

Postby Yugocean » 13 Aug 2018, 02:27

For few months I am not active in mylot and only do random posts. Maybe I'll post more now.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby a_jerobon » 13 Aug 2018, 03:27

I love mylot a lot. People say it is a slow earner but I believe that if you make lengthy and high quality posts and you interact regularly then you will earn a lot.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 346

Postby tusziget » 13 Aug 2018, 05:26

It depends though from the members too,with whom you are interacting.I was active there for couple of months,but for me it was a slow earning site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 797

Postby augusta » 13 Aug 2018, 05:30

Mylot is slow earning but one can make a payout monthly if one is really active but it still time to earn daily there.Averagely if one can make a little of 16 cents then one is sure of payout monthly.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Aug 2018, 06:06

Guess it not really slow as portray cos very active people are making good money there

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,845

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 06:15

nela13 wrote:
sprit2017 wrote:I received my second payment, but I received 2 payments in 7 months. For me it's slow. I tried to interact, but many people don't answer back. They don't reply.

I have been receiving payments from them every month since january this year but I think I won't make It this month because I am on holidays and I don't spend as much time as before.
I think It is easy to be on the site as the community is quite friendly.

It think being active with members you enjoy and have like minds with you will surely do the trick. Find the right people.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 337

Postby Dennysmith » 13 Aug 2018, 07:06

In Mylot you will earn low but it's very interesting platform here you will do posting replies if someone's respond you rhen also you will get earning

Dennysmith

ForumCoin: 76

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Aug 2018, 19:13

If you know how to get followers without being spammy, Mylot can be lucrative.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 290

Postby sprit2017 » 13 Aug 2018, 20:40

I have followers, but they don't respond to my discussions. They just followed me. I think people forget about followers.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 522

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 20:52

sprit2017 wrote:I have followers, but they don't respond to my discussions. They just followed me. I think people forget about followers.

I think you should also try to respond to their discussions. That would build interaction and they won't hesitate to respond to yours too.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 337

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Aug 2018, 21:43

The last 3 months of the year I always need extra money. This time I'm going to jump ahead and start being more aggressively active at MyLot. If I notice my activity is making a difference in my earnings I'll continue to carry on. I'm going to set a goal for a specific amount per month and then see if I can achieve it! :$: @JolietJake says I can do it. :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,038

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum