New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Ask Me Anything and Interviews. Start your AMA here.

Re: Ask Sam

Postby ptrikha21 » 02 Dec 2018, 06:41

Sam wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:Oh cool ! So you have expertise in Financial nitty-gritties as well as you are into the world of Algorithms, and probably neural networks and other Data Science stuff.
You must have a few papers which are highly theoretical and descriptive. And are there any Analytics tool too which you are working with?

I get a very good mix of applied and theoretical with my current course. We don't, surprisingly, really cover neural networks

So now I know whom to turn to if I am studying Analytics in future and need any help.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 193

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Jan 2019, 03:01

:think: What is the weirdest message you ever got online?

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 601

Postby cmoneyspinner » 04 Jan 2019, 03:08

If you had to choose a form of dance for exercise, and your only two choices were belly dancing and break dancing, which would you pick?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 104

Postby ptrikha21 » 05 Jan 2019, 16:05

Could you come up with an article or discussion on Basics of Analytics and also how to use some knowledge and skills of SEO, or related stuff?
And may be a post or two about some day to day interesting trivia?
It would be fun.

ptrikha21

Postby Sam » 05 Jan 2019, 18:10

ptrikha21 wrote:So now I know whom to turn to if I am studying Analytics in future and need any help.

Hahaha yup!

fergus1234 wrote: What is the weirdest message you ever got online?

That is a very good question! I don't think I've received a weird message in a while though. :( If I think of one, I'll add it here.

cmoneyspinner wrote:If you had to choose a form of dance for exercise, and your only two choices were belly dancing and break dancing, which would you pick?

Break dancing! I don't think I have the hip movement for belly dancing (and I've put on a bit of weight in that area in the last 2 years :lol: ). I'm not sure which would be a better workout... Hahaha

ptrikha21 wrote:Could you come up with an article or discussion on Basics of Analytics and also how to use some knowledge and skills of SEO, or related stuff?

I would love to do more articles for ForumCoin. I only have basic knowledge of SEO so I would more likely do an analytics/data science or programming tutorial. :) This will be a case of if/ when I get time, I will!

ptrikha21 wrote:And may be a post or two about some day to day interesting trivia?

Hmm. That reminds me of a website my former business partner (for a webhost) used to own: coolfacts. He had lots of interesting trivia type things. :)

Sam

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,363

Postby ptrikha21 » 05 Jan 2019, 18:28

Thanks for responding Sam!

ptrikha21

Postby OldGuy » 05 Jan 2019, 21:17

Do you know anything about spreadsheet formulas and cell formatting? I have one column set up and formatted for dates. For example, If I enter just 1/5, it will automatically post 01/05/19. It works fine for every date in the year except 3.

If I put in 1/4 or 1/2, it will only post the fraction. I have to type in "Jan 2" or "Jan 4" for those two dates to format correctly, even though the cells are formatted for dates. Same thing happens for March 4. Entering just 3/4 always produces the fraction, instead of the date. Do you know how to fix that?

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,120

Previous

Return to AMAs & Interviews