ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: UsabilityHub Payments

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Apr 2018, 08:18

morgoodie wrote:I am waiting for a payment since April 3rd. So only 10 days so far. Hopefully, it won't be much longer. I have 11 credits right now since I had a few tests. I would like some more please. LOL

I've had a lot of tests recently. I am waiting for a payment which cant be too far away now and I am back up to 51 credits. :D

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby aecel » 14 Apr 2018, 15:33

I'm stuck with $7.70 my last test was 8 days ago. I think I've been missing lots of tests lately.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby nela13 » 17 Apr 2018, 13:12

sprite1950 wrote:I've had a lot of tests recently. I am waiting for a payment which cant be too far away now and I am back up to 51 credits.

After almost a month without tests, yesterday I got one worthing 2 credits. I am still waiting for my payment, it has been almost a month since I requested it.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby naruto100 » 17 Apr 2018, 13:24

morgoodie wrote:I am waiting for a payment since April 3rd. So only 10 days so far. Hopefully, it won't be much longer. I have 11 credits right now since I had a few tests. I would like some more please. LOL

That's long. I thought they are paying faster compare to past. Hope you receive it soon. Update here when u get it.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 217

Postby morgoodie » 17 Apr 2018, 17:06

I haven't had a test in 7 days and it is now 14 days since I requested my payment. I almost forgot about it. LOL. I am trying to be online more but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. Last week was a busy one at work and I had overtime so I was a bit tired to push myself online.

I will definitely let everyone know when I get my payment. Looks like @nela13 has been waiting for longer than me. I hope we get them soon.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 520

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Apr 2018, 17:39

I have no tests for months. Oh I forgot I got a single one but that is three weeks ago. I use to have at least 5 a day.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 449

Postby aecel » 18 Apr 2018, 10:04

I got one test yesterday for 2 credits. I missed two tests this week already because of idle time it took me so long to get the tests.

aecel

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Apr 2018, 13:32

aecel wrote:I got one test yesterday for 2 credits. I missed two tests this week already because of idle time it took me so long to get the tests.

Glad you are doing well on there, I feel there threshold is quite high and it will take a longer time to earn that amount

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 107
ForumCoin: 465

Postby aecel » 19 Apr 2018, 08:16

SUPERSINGH wrote:
aecel wrote:I got one test yesterday for 2 credits. I missed two tests this week already because of idle time it took me so long to get the tests.

Glad you are doing well on there, I feel there threshold is quite high and it will take a longer time to earn that amount

The threshold is only $10. I'm near with the payout I already have $7.90 on my account.

aecel

Postby kataomoi » 19 Apr 2018, 13:01

aecel wrote:The threshold is only $10. I'm near with the payout I already have $7.90 on my account.
"only" $10. It was easy to reach this amount in the past when they offered 1 credit surveys more often. Now it's taking forever to reach $10. No wonder they decreased the minimum. They must've known that they'd start sending out less tests.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,264

Postby aecel » 20 Apr 2018, 08:41

kataomoi wrote:
aecel wrote:The threshold is only $10. I'm near with the payout I already have $7.90 on my account.
"only" $10. It was easy to reach this amount in the past when they offered 1 credit surveys more often. Now it's taking forever to reach $10. No wonder they decreased the minimum. They must've known that they'd start sending out less tests.

What's the minimum threshold before? When I'm a newbie to this site I received many tests but these days they're slowing down but thank God I've done two tests earlier so I have now $8.30. :D

aecel

Postby kataomoi » 20 Apr 2018, 09:16

aecel wrote:What's the minimum threshold before? When I'm a newbie to this site I received many tests but these days they're slowing down but thank God I've done two tests earlier so I have now $8.30.
It was $20 before, but we would get tests more frequently. I used to get 6-8 tests everyday. Now I get one per month if I am lucky.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 1,264

Postby nela13 » 20 Apr 2018, 09:27

kataomoi wrote:
aecel wrote:What's the minimum threshold before? When I'm a newbie to this site I received many tests but these days they're slowing down but thank God I've done two tests earlier so I have now $8.30.
It was $20 before, but we would get tests more frequently. I used to get 6-8 tests everyday. Now I get one per month if I am lucky.

It is true that now I am receiving very few tests, but before they changed the minimum threshold the maximum I got in one day was 4 tests and I didn't have tests everyday.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Apr 2018, 09:55

I still get tests every day. I am waiting on a payment but already I'm up to 70 credits again. I don't seem to get them at weekends though.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby Happyland » 20 Apr 2018, 10:51

sprite1950 wrote:I still get tests every day. I am waiting on a payment but already I'm up to 70 credits again. I don't seem to get them at weekends though.

Wow you get tests every day? I wish I was in your shoes (for getting tests). I gave up on that site. I check the posts here just in case thing improve for everyone.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 212

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum