ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Postloop Vs The Forum Wheel

Postby Chameli » 14 Jul 2018, 01:22

Currently, I have no active forum on TFW, as far as postloop is concerned, I am posting on the forums owned by postloop

Chameli

ForumCoin: 167

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jul 2018, 05:21

Chameli wrote:Currently, I have no active forum on TFW, as far as postloop is concerned, I am posting on the forums owned by postloop

Same is the case with me on The Forum Wheel. I don't know why the forum is lacking all its previous forums. As far as Postloop is concerned, can you tell me the minimum rating required to subscribe to any forum.

--- 14 Jul 2018, 05:21 ---

Chameli wrote:Currently, I have no active forum on TFW, as far as postloop is concerned, I am posting on the forums owned by postloop

Same is the case with me on The Forum Wheel. I don't know why the forum is lacking all its previous forums. As far as Postloop is concerned, can you tell me the minimum rating required to subscribe to any forum.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 174

Postby verity » 14 Jul 2018, 07:23

im both curious in
Postloop and The Forum Wheel and im confused which one i would Join ? hope to see more GOOD reviews here about these 2 websites

verity

ForumCoin: 1,206

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jul 2018, 10:42

Both sites are currently dead to me because of the forum shortage. I think it is about time for them to not limit their services to forum owners. Subreddit owners, blog owners and Youtube channels should be seen as a market. Since forum is a dying art forum.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 203

Postby anorona » 14 Jul 2018, 12:46

verity wrote:im both curious in
Postloop and The Forum Wheel and im confused which one i would Join ? hope to see more GOOD reviews here about these 2 websites

Both are good sites, i must say, you should try both. They almost have the same rule, there is just a little difference on the payrate.

anorona

ForumCoin: 870

Postby skysnap » 23 Jul 2018, 09:51

I don't know what happened to postloop. It's gone so slow. It has disabled it's own forums.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,371

Postby ladyninja » 23 Jul 2018, 09:55

Both of these forums serve different purposes. TFW is better some days and Postloop is better some days.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 96

Postby Chameli » 23 Jul 2018, 10:31

Currently, there are no forums for me on postloop and the forum wheel. I am stuck with 40 points on both sites.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 167

Postby amitkokiladitya » 24 Jul 2018, 04:31

Chameli wrote:Currently, there are no forums for me on postloop and the forum wheel. I am stuck with 40 points on both sites.

The same is the case with me. Both the PTP site are showing the worst downtime

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 174

Postby augusta » 24 Jul 2018, 05:27

postloop really works now for those with rating of 4+ There are always forum to post to.with low rating one get stuck.

augusta

ForumCoin: 102

Postby MaryVerma » 24 Jul 2018, 10:35

TFW is dead, I just wasted my time registering and getting approval there. I have a good rating there, but so fewer websites use it. Postloop has become slow, but it still offers some good websites

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 304

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum