*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

can online work substitute your day job?

Postby swalia » 12 Aug 2015, 18:15

There are many people here who rely on their online incomes. I just wanted to know if online work can substitute your day job in terms of the money you make?

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 692

Banner Ad

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby PadmasriSriram » 12 Aug 2015, 18:31

Unless and until we have a very good and reliable online source of income, that is either as good and competitive as our daily job earnings, online jobs can be risky. Matter of luck as well.

PadmasriSriram

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 168

Postby fab » 12 Aug 2015, 21:38

I think not, only way to replace it if you have any online store or something to get too hung up, or if you have some skill how to create sites or logo

fab

ForumCoin: 0

Postby helpinghand » 12 Aug 2015, 21:46

It could be possible provided we have job security in an online work. Now what is happening is that the site you work for now will not be there tomorrow. This happens even for the legit ones. So at least in the present scenario a regular offline job is much better than an online job. In online jobs you cannot easily track the owner too.

helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby mcheinrix » 12 Aug 2015, 22:22

The shift in goals without notice in online jobs makes it unreliable to depend on online earnings for a living.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 322

Postby Kaslawjd » 12 Aug 2015, 22:26

I don't know if it can for some, but for me it is a great source of extra income. There are some cool options out there, that I did not know existed. If a person has the right hustle, there is a possibility they can rely solely on the online income. But you really have to know what you are doing.

Kaslawjd

ForumCoin: 11

Postby iamshane487 » 12 Aug 2015, 23:59

Because dollars have big value to the Philippine money, I think yes when the site pays well and we can earn 10-20$ a day.

iamshane487

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 139

Postby vathsala » 13 Aug 2015, 00:06

As far as i am concerned, i am earning only from forum coins that too hardly $20 per month and started posting in mylot but it is very slow and takes two or three months to reach $10 depending upon my posts. market glory is very difficult , Though i am fighting and consuming food since a month , not even a single pence i earned, May be i dont know the trick to earn in it

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Postby TotallyNerdDude » 13 Aug 2015, 04:46

swalia wrote:There are many people here who rely on their online incomes. I just wanted to know if online work can substitute your day job in terms of the money you make?

unfortunately not. You can't earn as much as your salary in dayjobs unless you own a big site with lots of traffic like facebook and other social media site. Nevertheless, earning online is a best alternative for beermoney and sideline money.

TotallyNerdDude

ForumCoin: 49

Postby mobnepal » 13 Aug 2015, 04:56

I dont think it can substitute unless you have sites like Facebook and others. Some of the offline business is also nowadays turning into online through online shopping option but they don't close their offline shop because offline job is more stable than online. On past I was warning between 120-150$ per month but now only around 60-70$ so it fluctuates.

mobnepal

ForumCoin: 30

Postby mariaedelyn » 13 Aug 2015, 05:01

It depends join the earnings that you have. If you are earning better from online then it is worth it. Online jobs or business is much less of responsibility because you do not need to force yourselves to wake up early, you have your own real time, no boss and no deadlines. This also gives you flexible income.

mariaedelyn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 97

Postby tomford » 13 Aug 2015, 05:44

the amount I make online comes no where close to a real job but that's because I also get amazon giftcards. if I only focused on getting paypal and not giftcards across all the sites I do im still not sure it would add up to a lot

tomford

ForumCoin: 38

Postby HarithaRavi » 13 Aug 2015, 05:51

Definitely yes if we are smart enough to find good sites that earns for us. Concourse needs some time and investment from us but definitely earns well in the long run.

HarithaRavi

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 44

Postby santosh48j » 13 Aug 2015, 06:42

Yes, but lowest i am earning only 10$ per month. I will expect more upto 30$ this month as i started social exchange services.

santosh48j
Banned

ForumCoin: 192

Postby Allius » 13 Aug 2015, 06:58

Unfortunately it does not replace, because the values that I get every month are very low. Incidentally, at this time, make money online is seen as a hobby. However, I have learned something new every day and I really like to make money over the internet. Maybe one day the value I gain gives to turn this hobby into a full time job ...

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum