*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Re: ForumCoin Daily Post Limit Changes - Updated 8 June

Postby Sam » 25 Jul 2015, 10:53

CorruptedTycho wrote:it makes me wanna stop as soon I reach the limit, maybe raise it up to 40 or even 50, because I don't earn anything after the limit so, that's kinda useless

• Do you not want to participate in the community i.e. you are ONLY posting for cash?
  • The limit is in place in order to: 1. Prevent members spamming threads with useless posts. 2. Reduce the payout amount per member. This allows Fergal to continue to payout.

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Banner Ad

Postby kyuminette » 26 Jul 2015, 11:35

yes i agree some sites are very strict that is why i like this site forumcoin its very friend to use here .and we can share about our thoughts easily .

kyuminette

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 250

Postby Kaslawjd » 26 Jul 2015, 21:27

I don't have any problem whatsoever with the limits. I think it's fair and allows so many to be able to participate. To the owners, keep up the good work.

Kaslawjd

ForumCoin: 11

Postby chaytoledo » 28 Jul 2015, 08:02

I am happy to be here but I am sure limits are made so as to ensure that tnis site will grow stronger and safer from spams and cheaters. We will surely benefit from this in the long run. I do not mind about the limit, since I do nit really reach 17 posts in a day hehehe. ;)

chaytoledo

ForumCoin: 122

Postby blair » 29 Jul 2015, 11:29

There are some measures that a webmaster or entrepreneur must put in place to sustain the operation of a forum or business. I would not mind about the change as I am not able to exhaust my posting limit on most days.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Alexandoy » 02 Aug 2015, 01:03

I agree with the post limit because the site will be abused no matter how strict the monitoring is. It already happened to several sites and the abuse caused them to go bankrupt.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby linette19 » 08 Aug 2015, 06:59

Its a good idea for a site to limit a post to prevent scam or spam. Good job. I might be new here but i've been to a site that is full of spams.

linette19

ForumCoin: 29

Postby maestro » 09 Aug 2015, 15:53

I think it is okay as I am able to see the daily limit at the top of the forum. I am only getting 17 post, so would it slowly increase to 25?

maestro

ForumCoin: 141

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements