*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Have you ever created your own opportunity?

Postby suny » 22 Aug 2019, 06:35

I am not a creative person so I have no special talent. I agree that I am considered a good industrial salesman but that creates problems for me at my home front. My wife thinks that I sale our domestic appliances too frequently which she considers a sheer waste of money but I think that electronic items a best within three years so better get rid off (read sold) before they find a place in your storeroom. So I make lot of money selling my soon to be junk items :)

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 22 Aug 2019, 06:45

suny wrote:I am not a creative person so I have no special talent. I agree that I am considered a good industrial salesman but that creates problems for me at my home front. My wife thinks that I sale our domestic appliances too frequently which she considers a sheer waste of money but I think that electronic items a best within three years so better get rid off (read sold) before they find a place in your storeroom. So I make lot of money selling my soon to be junk items :)

That is quite an art Suny, as we speak I have two washing machines, one fridge that I don't use and several other electronic items in our house. How do you manage to sell them. I have been trying to get rid of this junk in my home for a few months now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby suny » 22 Aug 2019, 07:37

sofs wrote:
suny wrote:I am not a creative person so I have no special talent. I agree that I am considered a good industrial salesman but that creates problems for me at my home front. My wife thinks that I sell our domestic appliances too frequently which she considers a sheer waste of money but I think that electronic items a best within three years so better get rid off (read sold) before they find a place in your storeroom. So I make lot of money selling my soon to be junk items :)

That is quite an art Suny, as we speak I have two washing machines, one fridge that I don't use and several other electronic items in our house. How do you manage to sell them. I have been trying to get rid of this junk in my home for a few months now.

I generally sell them at OLX or go for buy back schemes. Now every company is offering buyback scheme on your old items which is better then keeping them in store.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby JASPREET » 22 Aug 2019, 08:01

suny wrote:
sofs wrote:
suny wrote:I am not a creative person so I have no special talent. I agree that I am considered a good industrial salesman but that creates problems for me at my home front. My wife thinks that I sell our domestic appliances too frequently which she considers a sheer waste of money but I think that electronic items a best within three years so better get rid off (read sold) before they find a place in your storeroom. So I make lot of money selling my soon to be junk items :)

I generally sell them at OLX or go for buy back schemes. Now every company is offering buyback scheme on your old items which is better then keeping them in store.

I saw buyback offers while on Flipkart and noticed on mobile phones where we can get a decent amount after a year.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby ceci » 22 Aug 2019, 08:04

So true. I try to get rid of some electrical goods that I don't intend to use anymore. Not because of money, but space is important.
And,I try to clean up some space and to be a minimalist, if possible.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Sep 2019, 20:06

Yes I started my own company, and I now earn a lot from it.
Well it is only days old. but it's going to make a lot of money.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Ash » 07 Sep 2019, 20:08

It hasn't been as successful as I would have wanted but I have made money from making websites. One thing I do well is setting up websites in certain niches and then selling them off for a profit once I am bored with it. I've always done a few website creation jobs for some clients.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby tusziget » 08 Sep 2019, 03:29

You can create your own opportunity by taking the right direction.You have to invest some time in researches to know which one fits you.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby mayka123 » 08 Sep 2019, 05:32

I used to write poems and would regularly post on a website until it shut down. Tried making my own blog of poems but that does not seem to work for me financially. At one time I would crotchet gift items for newborns and sell them but its been nearly 30 years now since I last crocheted.

mayka123

ForumCoin: 42

Postby kaka135 » 08 Sep 2019, 06:24

ceci wrote:So true. I try to get rid of some electrical goods that I don't intend to use anymore. Not because of money, but space is important.
And,I try to clean up some space and to be a minimalist, if possible.

That's good! Where do you sell your stuff?
There are lots of things in my house that I want to get rid of. I would like to donate them, but I had no ideas where I can send them to. I have always heard that nowadays not many people would like to use second hand stuff, even free ones. I'm glad that lately there's a donation box nearby my house, so I can just donate my old and still usable items there. It'd also be good if I can sell them, so I can also earn some extra money.

I would like to learn to be a minimalist too, but there are still lots of junk in my house. :D

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Netherrealmer » 08 Sep 2019, 14:16

Though it got me some debt, Staring my own farm is a life changing opportunity for me because I can now survive on my own without the need of a boss.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby augusta » 08 Sep 2019, 15:59

I have passion for writing I just like to express myself and air my views, concepts and ideas through writing. The only way one can be heard is through writing and speaking, so I choose writing.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Sep 2019, 16:38

We should find the things working for us and try because not everything will work for everyone.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 09 Sep 2019, 13:55

That is absolutely correct.I have seen some members earning well from a specific site while other members did.t had that type of luck.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Sep 2019, 15:52

I always try to do that and always try to find opportunities which can work in my favor and help me make some money quickly.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum