*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Paid2mine

Postby ruthmongare » 20 Aug 2019, 13:22

For those who love those sites whereby you keep the tab open as you earn, here's another site for you. The minimum threshold is $3 and you can cash out using PayPal of bitcoin.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Re: Paid2mine

Postby junrose123 » 20 Aug 2019, 23:47

That is great and interesting but did you have any payment proofs from the site? Have you been paid already?

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby kaka135 » 20 Aug 2019, 23:59

Thanks for sharing the site. I wonder if it's a similar site to cashmining.xyz.

I saw two payment proofs on the site, though I am not sure whether it's real.

I just checked the site, I thought the minimum payout is only $1.50 as stated on the website.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Aug 2019, 00:49

Another secret mining website? These websites don't hold any future so I am not gonna try.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Aug 2019, 05:02

kaka135 wrote:Thanks for sharing the site. I wonder if it's a similar site to cashmining.xyz.

I saw two payment proofs on the site, though I am not sure whether it's real.

I just checked the site, I thought the minimum payout is only $1.50 as stated on the website.
it seems so because I haven't checked it out that well I was just going through briefly.

ruthmongare

Postby Happyland » 23 Aug 2019, 02:14

It seems like those sites do not last long. The sites tend to be legit for those who get in early and are able to cashout. Is cashmining .xyz still an active site?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Aug 2019, 06:42

Happyland wrote:It seems like those sites do not last long. The sites tend to be legit for those who get in early and are able to cashout. Is cashmining .xyz still an active site?
yes the earlier uoi join the better so that you get to benefit from it before the owners ran bankrupt

ruthmongare

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Aug 2019, 21:28

It is very important to know the earning rates on mining sites like this cos the minimum threshold for withdrawal doesn't really matter but the time taken to accumulate it matters most.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby A K Rao » 25 Aug 2019, 14:48

ruthmongare wrote:For those who love those sites whereby you keep the tab open as you earn, here's another site for you. The minimum threshold is $3 and you can cash out using PayPal of bitcoin.

I really don't appreciate these sort of sites as I really have no idea what all they can do with my internet connection if I keep it open for them as they can use it for mining some crypto currency or they can even hack my details too! More over Bitcoins are the big no for me , so I am away from such sites!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Aug 2019, 03:27

A K Rao wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:For those who love those sites whereby you keep the tab open as you earn, here's another site for you. The minimum threshold is $3 and you can cash out using PayPal of bitcoin.

I really don't appreciate these sort of sites as I really have no idea what all they can do with my internet connection if I keep it open for them as they can use it for mining some crypto currency or they can even hack my details too! More over Bitcoins are the big no for me , so I am away from such sites!
that's right that's definitely doing nothing by keeping the tab open. Most of these sites pay very less and you'll find you've used much data and earned very little.

ruthmongare

Postby nela13 » 26 Aug 2019, 13:26

I once tried that kind of sites but honestly, I frequently forgot to open it and I ended up giving up of it, besides that I am also afraid of what kind of activities those sites do :problem:

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby riddy09 » 26 Aug 2019, 23:58

Just the word Paypal, I'm being suspicious already about becoming a miner. Usually, they will pay you the cryptocurrency that you are mining and don't have the option for Paypal because currently, they don't accept cryptos. And for those who don't have high end PCs will not venture in mining and currently, not profitable in terms of electricity costs.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Ehizzy1 » 02 Jun 2020, 01:36

I will try it and check if its worth , then I will continue doing after finding out, thanks anyway

Ehizzy1
Banned

ForumCoin: 332

Postby westmania » 02 Jun 2020, 02:33

any payment proof please ? And how is single tab 24 hours payment/point if kept open ?

westmania

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 133

Postby Ewogboka » 02 Jun 2020, 02:38

I don't think the site exists any more or if it was ever legit , we don't even know how long it will take to earn $3 monthly.

Ewogboka

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 25

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum