*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Clickworker

Postby Tdc06 » 15 Nov 2016, 15:17

morgoodie wrote:@Tdc06 You don't have to submit any written material. It is just small tasks just like Mturk and other microjob sites. They have qualifications that you can do to get more tasks but it is not a requirement. I have been paid several times although of late I have not been very active on it. Sometimes, there are not very many tasks to do or none at all. I would usually just keep checking the site while I am online.

Thanks alot @morgoodie for clarifying me about all thing of clickworker.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Banner Ad

Postby morgoodie » 15 Nov 2016, 20:26

You're very welcome. I am glad that I could help you. I have been working more on the site again. Although I haven't been getting too many tasks to do. I have yet to see about their mobile app yet but I want to do that. If you are working there I wish you luck.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Tdc06 » 16 Nov 2016, 08:10

morgoodie wrote:You're very welcome. I am glad that I could help you. I have been working more on the site again. Although I haven't been getting too many tasks to do. I have yet to see about their mobile app yet but I want to do that. If you are working there I wish you luck.

Yeah me too start work on it, after along time but there are not so many tasks except one or two, There are less tasks because of our country. Thanks and good luck to you.

Tdc06

Postby nela13 » 16 Nov 2016, 17:25

morgoodie wrote:I have never come across anything on there that is not legit. That sounds like a similar one that I have done on CF but I don't remember if I did anything like that on Clickworker. Most of the ones that I do are finding terms on different search engines which are anywhere from 2-9 cents.

Thank you for answering my question @morgoodie. The task was really weird, if I am not mistaken it was to verify my accuracy writing but fill several webforms to transfer high values of money sound suspicious to me and I just leave the task.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby tpicks » 16 Nov 2016, 22:30

I tried to join this site I couldn't it is not posssible to work on clickworker from any location. I was disappointed, I could see it's international but I don't understand why some countries are not able to work on the site yet

tpicks

ForumCoin: 406

Postby morgoodie » 16 Nov 2016, 22:37

@nela13 You're welcome. Glad that I could help you. You did the right thing if you aren't comfortable with something it is best to leave it be. I don't have many options of tasks since I have not done any of the qualification work on there. I always had a few to do and was happy with what I had there. I have always been paid and I like the site.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Tdc06 » 17 Nov 2016, 13:50

tpicks wrote:I tried to join this site I couldn't it is not posssible to work on clickworker from any location. I was disappointed, I could see it's international but I don't understand why some countries are not able to work on the site yet

@tpicks maybe now this time, clickworker is not available for international users but the question is that if its not available for international users than why my account of clickworker is still working on it.

Tdc06

Postby philo » 18 Nov 2016, 06:44

Tdc06 wrote:
tpicks wrote:I tried to join this site I couldn't it is not posssible to work on clickworker from any location. I was disappointed, I could see it's international but I don't understand why some countries are not able to work on the site yet

@tpicks maybe now this time, clickworker is not available for international users but the question is that if its not available for international users than why my account of clickworker is still working on it.

I am working on this site it is available for international users but less work comparatively.I like Spare 5 more.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby ceci » 21 Aug 2019, 09:05

Clickworkers sent me a job just now, voice recording on short phrase, EUR0.025/job, but pays in 30 days!
Does it fine to pay in 30 days?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby simplyfred » 22 Aug 2019, 04:37

ceci wrote:Clickworkers sent me a job just now, voice recording on short phrase, EUR0.025/job, but pays in 30 days!
Does it fine to pay in 30 days?

30 days. That's simply ouch. Or many they just stated that it is the maximum. I have tried to visit the site but I haven't done anything yet.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ceci » 22 Aug 2019, 08:08

Thus, I hate to proceed with such job, the provider is too bad...don't forget, Microworkers pays us in 7 days.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby tpicks » 22 Aug 2019, 10:13

Have they expanded their coverage, as in now extend their work to virtually all regions. Anyway how is work on the site like payment how much can an average committed worker generate a month.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 406

Postby Ehizzy1 » 09 Jun 2020, 00:03

Tdc06 wrote:I have heard clickworker so many times, But I don't know so much about this site. Now can anyone tell me about it, hows it related to which niche. Is it related to writing work or to get the work we have to pass some tests or submit some sample work.

Click worker is a site you get paid for performing tasks or job offers and minimum payout is $5

Ehizzy1
Banned

ForumCoin: 332

Postby verity » 10 Jun 2020, 08:32

3 times clickworker Notified me in my email about they would pay $ 25 for a 3 short survey and get a chance to win $ 50.

But i will not waste my precious time to re install again clickworker lots of complaints I read online about these app.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby JASPREET » 10 Jun 2020, 10:19

Micro task websites always have few complaints related to delay in payments, review etc. and never saw any micro task website without these negative feedback's

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 109

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum