*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Tendz » 27 Jun 2019, 10:16

kaka135 wrote:I just tried to login to PostLoop after a few months, I was not able to login to the site as I was told my username & password are invalid (though I am pretty sure they are correct). I went to the home page, it displays an error page. I hope the owner will at least make an announcement on what's going on with the site.

The same is happening to me. I tried to login just now, and it says, "your username and password is incorrect". And, the homepage too is showing, "the page isn't working". I hoped that Postloop might get back to the way it was before, instead it's getting worse.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

Banner Ad

Postby Alexandoy » 27 Jun 2019, 21:52

Oh well, it seems that so many are awaiting the return of Postloop. It's been months already huh.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby junrose123 » 28 Jun 2019, 05:31

I am one of them that is waiting for postloop to open so that I can start working again.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Aug 2019, 07:30

I learned that Postloop is back although it's got just several forums. But, in fairness, it is working all right.

Alexandoy

Postby Tendz » 12 Aug 2019, 07:37

Yes, just saw Postloop is back, but I'm not thinking of working there at the moment.

Tendz

Postby sofs » 12 Aug 2019, 09:26

That is good news or bad I am not sure. The way they have treated us, giving no information , just locking us out of the site .. I am not so sure many would want to work there again. Not sure if they will even pay us.
Anyone brave enough to venture in again? Are there any sites to work with?

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Alexandoy » 13 Aug 2019, 07:44

sofs wrote:That is good news or bad I am not sure. The way they have treated us, giving no information , just locking us out of the site .. I am not so sure many would want to work there again. Not sure if they will even pay us.
Anyone brave enough to venture in again? Are there any sites to work with?

That is understandable because what happened was clear neglect of the admin or owner.

Alexandoy

Postby tusziget » 14 Aug 2019, 04:19

Actually that is great news.However, I am not sure about it, if I want to work on the site again.I don't know if the site can be trusted to invest time on it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Tendz » 14 Aug 2019, 07:37

Let's see, if lots of people go there, then maybe we can start working there again. Let everything settle down first.

Tendz

Postby sofs » 14 Aug 2019, 10:21

Any site that is not trustworthy and treats its writers like crap needs to be treated in the same coin. I am fine without postloop maybe it was the 10+ years connection with that site that makes me still want to cling on. But all things come to an end.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby junrose123 » 14 Aug 2019, 15:59

I just check the site and it is really back now, but I am still hesitant to work with the site after all the nad things that I experience before with the site

junrose123

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Aug 2019, 06:57

It is worth giving a chance but never rely totally on it, the moment you hit minimum withdrawal, request for payment so that you can be in the safe mode.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Tendz » 15 Aug 2019, 07:21

Correct @ahmedo24, I try to do that most of the time. It's a better way to stay safe.

Tendz

Postby skysnap » 15 Aug 2019, 07:46

I need similar site though. I don't mind forumwheel admin coming back and paying those pending payouts. I mean we all need that desperately.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby junrose123 » 15 Aug 2019, 11:20

ahmedo24 wrote:It is worth giving a chance but never rely totally on it, the moment you hit minimum withdrawal, request for payment so that you can be in the safe mode.

Yeah that is really the best strategy to do, I want to work again with the site but them all of my forum subscriptions before are still inactive right now.

junrose123

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum