New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 11 Jun 2019, 06:10

I am still waiting for Mr. B to put back my tokens or points. I am sure he is now reading all the messages he received.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 924

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jun 2019, 06:56

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I am still waiting for Mr. B to put back my tokens or points. I am sure he is now reading all the messages he received.

What is your username there?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 139

Postby JASPREET » 11 Jun 2019, 10:15

The admin is very trusted and slowly all members are getting their points back after they demanded.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 572

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Jun 2019, 14:58

I am waiting to see more contests on Beer Money forum because that's the time when you can earn quickly

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,934

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jun 2019, 16:29

I don't like the fact that the admin deduct tokens of the members who are not active for 30 days.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 632

Postby Yugocean » 12 Jun 2019, 04:43

Inactivity will do such things, maybe Admin will return them if they tell him for some reason they won't be able to mylot for 30+ days. Or they should just cashout.

Yugocean

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 12 Jun 2019, 06:50

Yugocean wrote:
nerdonforumcoin wrote:I am still waiting for Mr. B to put back my tokens or points. I am sure he is now reading all the messages he received.

What is your username there?

I am using FreeIAm there. Yesterday, I got a message from Mr. B. I returned my balance.

Vehlijanta wrote:I don't like the fact that the admin deduct tokens of the members who are not active for 30 days.

The admin did not deduct the balance. He upgraded the system and the balances were zeroed out which normally happens everytime he upgrade his site.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 924

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jun 2019, 07:21

I believe its a good move to deduct tokens of users who are not active because website earn from active members and not from dead members

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 572

Postby chicnthin » 12 Jun 2019, 08:13

I abandoned the site many months ago and I took a quick look just now and noticed that the site has upgraded. Is the site now paying to watch videos? I saw that you can earn 1000 tokens by watching videos but I can't see where I can watch those.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 584

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jun 2019, 08:57

I am participating in some deals now. Maybe I will not be banned doing that way... I rarely posting...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 286

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Jun 2019, 23:04

I would like to know about the BeerSurveys. I was going to sign up but it requested a PIN when I was filling out the form. Need more info. Anybody got an feedback?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 170

Postby ceci » 14 Jun 2019, 02:05

Recover your balance, right?
He would, no worries! I got mine recovered after 2 days, think he might be busy with his schedule.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,406

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jun 2019, 03:53

cmoneyspinner wrote:I would like to know about the BeerSurveys. I was going to sign up but it requested a PIN when I was filling out the form. Need more info. Anybody got an feedback?

Well, do you want to signup, then why didn't you told me?

Yugocean

Postby jackchun » 14 Jun 2019, 04:42

is beersurvey will give you points or tokens even you fail the task?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 335

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jun 2019, 10:09

Seems Mr. B have a lot of time on reviewing earning sites for having a lot of videos posted in YT. It is nice that Mr. B is giving points for us to watch his stuff.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 286

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum