*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Is FC a crypto currency?

Postby vedz82 » 12 Jun 2019, 03:20

I am getting addicted investing Crypto. I do a lot of researching how to trade and learn different techniques how to read charts and so on. I am wondering if FC is in trading system, will it be soon?

vedz82

ForumCoin: 505

Banner Ad

Re: Is FC a crypto currency?

Postby Masterminor » 12 Jun 2019, 21:07

I have no clue, but that is a great question and I look forward to the answer.

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 2,095

Postby vedz82 » 12 Jun 2019, 22:21

Masterminor wrote:I have no clue, but that is a great question and I look forward to the answer.

yes, great :thumbup:

vedz82

ForumCoin: 505

Postby Alaskah » 13 Jun 2019, 02:45

I think cryptocurrency would be a good form of payment sometime in the future for FC.

Alaskah

ForumCoin: 8

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Jun 2019, 22:45

vedz82 wrote:I am getting addicted investing Crypto. I do a lot of researching how to trade and learn different techniques how to read charts and so on. I am wondering if FC is in trading system, will it be soon?

Mr. @Fergal is obviously the one who should speak to this. But as far as I know FC is not in a trading system and it is called a virtual currency; not a cryptocurrency.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby CyberFreak » 14 Jun 2019, 10:01

ForumCoin is not a cryptocurrency but it is a similar concept. Like cmoneySpinner says above, it is a virtual currency. Crypto currencies are called as such as they use cryptography where as we don't. They also make use of "Blockchain" technology which is a ledger that anyone can download and/or store a copy to help verify transactions. No one can alter their copy to give themselves loads of cryptocurrency and then spend it and have it accepted throughout the network.

Instead we just have 1 centralised managed currency where users can only transact through our site and only we store a record of all balances and who sent what to who. While this does have some downsides such as you need to trust us and the fact that it is not as private/anonymous as Bitcoin for example, it does have some advantages. We don't have to get people to keep reliable copies of the users balances/transactions which will be hard for a small scale currency such as ours. It is also more simple. Alot of people don't understand cryptocurrencies at all. There is alot I don't know and I have been using them for years. Sometimes people just like things to be simple and that is why PayPal for example is still popular. It is simple to use and to send money to other people or to buy things. You don't need to read up about PayPal to use it properly.

Basically we are just a fixed rate virtual currency that users can exchange between each other here in exchange for services, goods or just to be help out a friend. Users don't have to worry about complicated to understand ways to manage or send funds and users don't have to worry about fluctuations of fees or value of the currency. 1 FC will always be worth a cent. It is semi anonymous aswell in that only we can see all the transactions made and we don't require users to use real names or provide location information, ID or cell/phone numbers. Think of us like PayPal but a bit more anonymous with less fees but unfortunately a bit less used :thumbdown:

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Jun 2019, 15:27

@CyberFreak Thanks for your answer. Like you I don't understand a lot about cryptocurrency but that didn't stop from diving in! I tried to get my husband into it but he just won't get on board. So I'm walking this path alone. One is a lonely number. But sometimes it's the only number you can do.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Jun 2019, 21:55

Yes it is a nice way to use to buy and sell services on here. Or just donate to a friend.
Also if you want you can cash out the coins as well. it is really all up to you.
But it's not crypto. Just virtual money, that can be cashed out for paypal.
Or just used to promote or pay people for services on here.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby junrose123 » 21 Jul 2019, 00:55

Most of the time I am using cypto as a mode of payment from my online sites because it is very fast and convenient way of receiving a huge amount of money.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ptrikha21 » 21 Jul 2019, 10:24

vedz82 wrote:I am getting addicted investing Crypto. I do a lot of researching how to trade and learn different techniques how to read charts and so on. I am wondering if FC is in trading system, will it be soon?

It is not exactly a crypto-currency but in a way a combination of currency and barter system, where we can exchange service for Forumcoins.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions