ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

Contest June 1 to June 30, 2019 Prize 100FC

Postby OldGuy » 01 Jun 2019, 00:56

This contest only applies to the CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology category.

We need new topics. There were a total of just 32 new topics added to this category for the entire month of May.

The prize is to the member who creates the most new topics in this category during the month, with the following restrictions:

Topic must be appropriate for the category. Introducing a new topic in this category that does not belong in this category will automatically eliminate you from this contest.

Be sure to use the site search system FIRST – ONLY NEW TOPICS that have not been previously discussed on this site count for this contest.

Credit applies for each NEW topic, but pay attention: You lose one credit for this contest each time you open a new topic that has already been discussed.

We reserve the right to not count or remove users from contests if we believe their actions are against the spirit of the contest.

Every member who participates still earns FCs for each new topic as usual. There is only one prize offered to the one member who provides the highest count of NEW value added topics in the CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology category during this month.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 442

Re: Contest June 1 to June 30, 2019 Prize 100FC

Postby vedz82 » 01 Jun 2019, 02:56

I will try to think a good topic. thank you

vedz82

ForumCoin: 457

Postby TimeRider » 02 Jun 2019, 21:12

Interesting competition, I will try to get some time to participate in this. Best wishes to competitors.

TimeRider

ForumCoin: 62

Postby Yugocean » 04 Jun 2019, 05:06

100 may win this one because he is tech guy.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby arunima » 04 Jun 2019, 05:20

That sounds like an interesting contest. Hopefully we would get more new interesting topics in this section. I am not much into technology but I would like to think of interesting topics. First I have to check for the older topics in this section. I have not posted much in this section so far.

arunima

ForumCoin: 509

Postby mrki444 » 04 Jun 2019, 07:10

I open few topics there unaware of contest, but I got only few replies so it seems lack of active users in that section.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 166

Postby OldGuy » 04 Jun 2019, 10:16

Yup ... you have three new topics on record for this contest, as of last night.

We are only 4 days into this contest, so none of these topics have been around long enough to gather a big list of replies. Give it time and keep coming up with more new topics.

Activity has been a bit sluggish all over, which is the reason for this contest. Lots of members have been logging in lately, look around and see nothing new and leave without posting new content. This is an effort to provide lots of new topics for all to view and add their posts.

There were only 32 new topics in this category for the entire month of May. I'm hoping to see at least 100 or more during June. (If this is successful, there are more contests in the works for future months in different categories.)

100 may win this one because he is tech guy.

Who is "100"?

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby ptrikha21 » 04 Jun 2019, 10:28

OldGuy wrote:
This contest only applies to the CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology category.

We need new topics. There were a total of just 32 new topics added to this category for the entire month of May.

The prize is to the member who creates the most new topics in this category during the month, with the following restrictions:

Topic must be appropriate for the category. Introducing a new topic in this category that does not belong in this category will automatically eliminate you from this contest.

Be sure to use the site search system FIRST – ONLY NEW TOPICS that have not been previously discussed on this site count for this contest.

Credit applies for each NEW topic, but pay attention: You lose one credit for this contest each time you open a new topic that has already been discussed.

I would be bringing out a few discussions, hopefully.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 248

Postby OldGuy » 05 Jun 2019, 15:04

There were 32 new topics posted in all of May in just this category. There have now been 14 new topics in June (in this category), and today marks just the first 5 days. Two of those new topics have not even yet had any replies.

Many long term members have been logging in, looking around and seeing nothing new, and leave with no posts at all. We need lots of new topics.

Hope many members will try for this prize. Would like to see nothing less than 100 new topics for June to give others more opportunities to share their comments on these new topics. More contests planned for the future if we reach that minimum goal.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby TimeRider » 05 Jun 2019, 16:38

Not to worry Oldguy. There are lots of days left; 25 days. So, We can still get much more posts / topics.

I also hope long term members get back into posting something important and get to interact with them.

Once again, Best wishes for all!

TimeRider

ForumCoin: 62

Postby Alaskah » 06 Jun 2019, 21:10

I created one a few days ago. I might just try to get a few more by the end of the month. Good luck to everyone :D

Hopefully the contest livens up that section a little bit.

Alaskah

ForumCoin: 298

Postby OldGuy » 10 Jun 2019, 03:12

End of first 9 days. There are only 24 new topics from just 9 members.

There are just 22 days to go for this contest. We still need at least 3 to 4 new topics per day for the rest of this month to meet the goal of at least 100 new topics.

Anyone can still win. The top participating member has only contributed 5 new topics so far.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby OldGuy » 12 Jun 2019, 12:15

Hey!

This contest is not over yet. We only have 25 new topics in this category for June as of June 10 and nothing new since then. The top two contenders have only posted 5 new topics each. There is still time for anyone to post and win.

18 days left for a minimum goal of 75 new topics ... if future contests are to continue.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby OldGuy » 17 Jun 2019, 13:41

We are now 17 days into this contest. There are are only 13 days left for the winner to rise to the top.

A grand total of just 35 new topics have been posted to date. Yes, it is up compared to May's total, but still far from enough to justify a contest.

Only 11 members have contributed new topics for this category in June. The top contender has only contributed 7 new topics. There are now less than 2 weeks to go.

If you like having these contests, come up with new topics now to make this one a success. You still have time to win the prize.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Postby OldGuy » 20 Jun 2019, 16:43

Ten Days to go!

13 members have contributed a total of 47 new topics (this month) for this category as of this moment. There is a 3 way tie for the top count and a couple others right on their heels by one or two topics. It will be close. Who will be the tie breaker?

Anyone can still come in and top the list for the prize. You have ten days to go. Make a good effort.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Next

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions