*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How manny sites you are using for earnings

Postby tusziget » 04 Jun 2019, 04:00

I was active on Mobrog as well, and managed to get one payment from there.However, they are sending out surveys rarely, so it is hard to earn there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 04 Jun 2019, 11:56

I have just started posting videos on one new sites. And it seems like slow process. I hope to make some earning hopefully by the end of this year.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby chicnthin » 04 Jun 2019, 14:07

I'm only at FC, mylot and twibba which I recently joined in.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Jun 2019, 15:25

I am on twibba but still now aware of how this website works. But somehow I am unable to concentrate on this website.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Braids » 04 Jun 2019, 20:42

MysticMoons wrote:
Yes live me pays man! I made over 1000 dollars on there so far. Oh also they offer Paypal cash outs now again! So you don't even have to have a bank or connect a payoneer account anymore. I take my payments via paypal now. As Payoneer charged me to get money and to withdraw it loll they were robbing me. But yes guys Live me does paypal now. so good news!

Awesome news know they have paypal now , thx for info :D

I only have reached the minimum end of last month, i'm with almost 60 dolars now , got a gift from one of the chests that gave me 8000 diamonds, normally i dont have much luck with them ( the chests) .
But i only have started about 5 months ago ( i think ) and sometimes won't do the 28 days so its ok

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Jun 2019, 21:37

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am on twibba but still now aware of how this website works. But somehow I am unable to concentrate on this website.

My suggestion is for you to post 5 good answers everyday. That will be around 5 cents per question which is quite substantial.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 05 Jul 2019, 06:46

If we post 5 good answers a day, will it be approved immediately? I heard that the approval was slow.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby JASPREET » 05 Jul 2019, 07:14

To make it quick they need to add more staff which will increase their expenses and may not be affordable for a new website.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Jul 2019, 16:44

Alexandoy wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I am on twibba but still now aware of how this website works. But somehow I am unable to concentrate on this website.

My suggestion is for you to post 5 good answers everyday. That will be around 5 cents per question which is quite substantial.

Thanks I'll try to recover my account credentials and will try to follow your suggestions and see if it works for me.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Jul 2019, 00:06

nerdonforumcoin wrote:If we post 5 good answers a day, will it be approved immediately? I heard that the approval was slow.

There is no approval needed in the posted answers in Twibba as long as you are a verified member.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby chicnthin » 06 Jul 2019, 12:38

Back when I was still not verified, I just keep on answering questions as many as I can till I won't even realized it got approved. The thing is when we keep on thinking about the time impatiently, it will only seems to be longer.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby junrose123 » 06 Jul 2019, 13:46

I am trying to focus now on new sites that I am working and hopefully it would pay me soon to see if it is paying or not.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jul 2019, 09:03

Which new websites? Are you trying new Ptc websites?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby katkat » 07 Jul 2019, 09:11

Think it's not how many sites we are in but hiw many sites are potential for a good earning. And that is important that the site that we are active is legit and paying

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jul 2019, 13:45

Twitch was my major contributor but now I am even thinking to leave it since they are not guaranteed to pay

SUPERSINGH
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum