*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Legit ways or sites to earn a passive income?

Postby skysnap » 16 May 2019, 11:34

2$ per article is possible but you have to make some sort of portfolio for such in order to get regular work from those type of the market.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 May 2019, 15:52

I always work on my referrals and sometimes it work like it worked on MPL where I earned around 450 Paytm

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 May 2019, 16:41

I don't see any way which works passive and for long online so I concentrate on my offline earnings

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby Angie10 » 16 May 2019, 17:09

I don't know why but I'm always so wary of passive earners. I'll probably wake up to regret not getting with the program and find that I've missed out. Maybe it's because the only ones I've come across seem shady.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby Alexandoy » 16 May 2019, 23:31

skysnap wrote:2$ per article is possible but you have to make some sort of portfolio for such in order to get regular work from those type of the market.

That's pretty small payment for an article even if it is only 500 words.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby tusziget » 17 May 2019, 04:25

I think writing articles cannot be considered passive income, because you have to make researches about the topic, and it can be very time consuming.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby junrose123 » 17 May 2019, 06:35

I would like to try those investment sites to gain a passive income but I am just afraid that I might choose those bad ones.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby JASPREET » 17 May 2019, 08:04

If you have extra then you should go ahead and try your luck and see if it works for you

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby Abigael » 17 May 2019, 09:48

tusziget wrote:I think writing articles cannot be considered passive income, because you have to make researches about the topic, and it can be very time consuming.

This is true. For you to write a great article, you should do a lot of research. This is for you to familiarise with the topic.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 17 May 2019, 10:32

junrose123 wrote:I would like to try those investment sites to gain a passive income but I am just afraid that I might choose those bad ones.

No income can earn passive money from what I have seen so far. Most of the passive income is mostly into long term mutual funds and the rent income from property.

skysnap

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 May 2019, 14:56

There was a time when I was able to make around $50 or even more in a fun way but that time has passed :cry:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby junrose123 » 18 May 2019, 06:07

Time is changing since before we are earning in great amount every month but now it is getting tougher.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby jackchun » 18 May 2019, 06:27

I found a site that can earn pure passive income life time, but in fact it will be scam few months later

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,506

Postby JASPREET » 18 May 2019, 07:30

jackchun wrote:I found a site that can earn pure passive income life time, but in fact it will be scam few months later

What do you mean by this? Have you found a website like that and it turned into scam?

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby skysnap » 18 May 2019, 08:46

SUPERSINGH wrote:There was a time when I was able to make around $50 or even more in a fun way but that time has passed :cry:

I can relate I too had those times when I used to earn good amoutn through postloop, forumwheel and many other places at the same time. But those days passed.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum