*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Fast Can You Write a Content

Postby sofs » 15 May 2019, 10:23

amitkokiladitya wrote:And I feel even worse when an automated Robot says that your images were irrelevant and your tags were poor. I would rather listen to all this from a human editor. I hope you know what I mean :(

I understand exactly what you mean, it is very putting off. They tags the want are kind of fixed. Even if you copy the 'best tags' and add them to suit your blog you will get the same response. LOL

suny wrote:Yes sometimes it is really hard to figure out what the problem.is. The tajs are completely relevant to the text but still there is a problem. Sometikes we all wrote articles which involves only common words.

LOL those technically are not keywords or tags, sometimes it really hard to wind your head around the silly drivel you get in the name of response. But I find the finding the right images and videos more annoying and time consuming.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Banner Ad

Postby Alexandoy » 15 May 2019, 22:03

JASPREET wrote:Familiarity with the content is very important and if not it can take few hours to understand the topic and write about it.

That is the reason why it is not advisable to write on topics that are alien to you.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby cinderella » 15 May 2019, 22:11

But the reason for writing is to address the concerns of the readers and not for personal consumption. I may be able to write tons of contents but the question is how can I make money out of it? So we need to write based on what is needed even if the subject is not familiar.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby sabtra » 15 May 2019, 23:59

I'm prone to get frustrated and give up when I attempt to write about something that is not my niche. It helps to write about topics we like. Gathering information is what takes me the majority of the time.
Writing it down can be as difficult. Perhaps reading articles to write articles is what causes the writer's block. It might be easier to write about something we watched, while our confidence might decrease when we see that good content has been written already, and we get anxious thinking we must do as well, if not better.

Google Translate is a tool I use for proofreading. I think and write in English, but I feel safer when I check what I wrote in my native language. The translation is not perfect, but it's enough for me to understand if I have to add or remove a piece of content. It might be harder for some languages because they're very different from English, therefore the automatic translation would end up being a total mess.
And vice versa, you can write in your native language and google-translate. Then the text requires to be fixed on several points, but it could save time if language is your main issue.

Free grammar checks are other tools I use. I feel like they remove some of my personal touch, but they improve readability and that's what matters.

I haven't been writing long useful blogs in a while. I should really start and see how it goes, what my real problems will be.

sabtra

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 214

Postby Abigael » 16 May 2019, 05:57

cinderella wrote:But the reason for writing is to address the concerns of the readers and not for personal consumption. I may be able to write tons of contents but the question is how can I make money out of it? So we need to write based on what is needed even if the subject is not familiar.

This is true. You have to write with an aim of what you want to pass to the readers.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby A K Rao » 16 May 2019, 07:10

More than , how fast can one write a content, I think it is important that how fast one can write a relevant and quality content on a given topic! I think if the topic is new we need to do research on the topic and understand it thoroughly and we need to present the content in simple and easily understandable language so that the reader can get us clearly!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby JASPREET » 16 May 2019, 10:47

If I start writing articles on forum coin then I can write at least 1 in 2 days. Am not that fast considering my free time and other commitments

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Abigael » 17 May 2019, 11:16

I usually write two articles per day. This is enough for me as I have a lot else to do offline.

Abigael

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Jul 2019, 17:06

I am not the fastest but not that bad either and can earn decent money from writing articles.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Joseph83 » 02 Jul 2019, 21:58

First it is a function of the subject. Secondly once I have gathered my materials. I won't waste time on it

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby Abigael » 03 Jul 2019, 06:59

I have so lazy this days with writing articles. I need to re-energize so I can start writing again.

Abigael

Postby Alexandoy » 03 Jul 2019, 07:03

Vehlijanta wrote:I am not the fastest but not that bad either and can earn decent money from writing articles.

I love to write articles and I really thought that it was my forte. However, there are not many writing sites for articles so I am more into forums.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby cinderella » 04 Aug 2019, 14:10

At the current time, writing a blog post can take even longer because we need to add a c-blog. It is taking me around 3 to 4 days to complete a blog post.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Aug 2019, 14:54

Alexandoy wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:I am not the fastest but not that bad either and can earn decent money from writing articles.

I love to write articles and I really thought that it was my forte. However, there are not many writing sites for articles so I am more into forums.

It takes a lot of time and thinking to write an article so I am not writing due to limited time.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby sofs » 05 Aug 2019, 02:25

cinderella wrote:At the current time, writing a blog post can take even longer because we need to add a c-blog. It is taking me around 3 to 4 days to complete a blog post.

Yup fully agree, its kind of double blogging lol. It takes me 3-4 days regularly on Bits. Sometimes with all these snags and glitches we face there it takes more time.
Personally I think letting a blog rest and coming back to it will produce a better edit and a better blog posts. But each person's perception of quality is different.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum