*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Hideout.tv

Postby msmoneybags » 24 Apr 2019, 20:56

Are you a member of Hideout.tv yet? Its pretty cool!

Most GPT sites have the site in their videos section as an option. So if your on a GPT site, and you click Hideout.tv, it will open the window and play videos like all others do, except this you dont have to click anything it just earns, Ive let it run for 8 hours. You get 3 points per advertisement, they dont pay you for the videos, just the advertisements.

It keeps track of your points on the Hideout.tv site. But then, you can cash out your points on any GPT site that offers Hideout.tv
So even if you watched them on say InstaGC, you could cash them out on KeepRewarding, or if you earned them at KeepRewarding, you could cash them out at EarningStation, which I just did today and got 41c

You have to sign up at Hideout.tv. Then you can link up all GPT sites your a member of that run Hideout.tv
All you have to do is go to those GPT sites, click a Hideout.tv link, and it will link you up.

So it wont show you earning on say if you were at EarningStation, it will show you what your points are at Hideout.tv. Once you redeem your points, it automatically goes to which GPT site you chose to send it to.

Also if you have multiple GPT sites linked, you can look though your links, and it will show you how much points or cash you will get. Some can be a 10c difference. I hope all that makes sense

If you would like to sign up here is my ref link <3

https://hideout.tv/viewerSignup.php?refer=141861

My Payments that I got from Hideout.TV I had them sent to 2 different GPT sites, both were instant

Last edited by msmoneybags on 24 May 2019, 03:15, edited 2 times in total.
msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Re: Hideout.tv

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Apr 2019, 21:04

Wow so they sent you 35 dollars? I have a lot of apps I let videos run on and I make money,
as well as one that makes money on my lock screen. I might give this one a try.
Is it in the google play store?

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby msmoneybags » 25 Apr 2019, 00:09

I wish! No it was .35c

Not that Im aware of, go to any GPT site, and click where they have their videos, look for hideout.tv, majority do. You have to have a hideout.tv account. So click that link above ;)

msmoneybags

Postby MysticMoons » 25 Apr 2019, 01:20

Oh I see so it's a site not an app.Ok I will give it a try. :D
I already do a lot of apps like this. It's amazing but they really make me dollars daily.
But people insist it's a scam lol

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby kb123 » 25 Apr 2019, 02:06

Nice website to earn. But not available to worldwide.
IMG_20190425_073137.jpg
IMG_20190425_073137.jpg (166.72 KiB) Viewed 298 times

kb123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby msmoneybags » 25 Apr 2019, 16:48

Another Hideout payment sent to EarningStation :)

Last edited by msmoneybags on 24 May 2019, 03:15, edited 1 time in total.
msmoneybags

Postby msmoneybags » 26 Apr 2019, 18:48

Earned another from Hideout again today and also sent it to ES

Last edited by msmoneybags on 24 May 2019, 03:15, edited 1 time in total.
msmoneybags

Postby cmoneyspinner » 27 Apr 2019, 21:57

Hideout.tv is great! Other sites say you can earn from playing their videos but with Hideout.tv you earn and you earn so easily. :thumbup: :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby msmoneybags » 28 Apr 2019, 19:00

I redeemed my points twice today from HideoutTV to ES

Last edited by msmoneybags on 24 May 2019, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
msmoneybags

Postby cmoneyspinner » 30 Apr 2019, 18:58

@msmoneybags - You use EarningsStation. I use Earnably. Either way Hideout.tv is great!

cmoneyspinner

Postby msmoneybags » 04 May 2019, 03:52

cmoneyspinner wrote:@msmoneybags - You use EarningsStation. I use Earnably. Either way Hideout.tv is great!

Im going to have to figure the best site now to send my points to. I was getting 41 cents at EarningStation for redeeming 100 Hideout points

2 more days worth of Hideout.TV redemptions $1.64 each day

Last edited by msmoneybags on 24 May 2019, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
msmoneybags

Postby cmoneyspinner » 04 May 2019, 23:33

I just realized when I hit the drop-down box that there are a lot of way to claim from Hideout.tv. But for right now I'm using Earnably and Cointiply. Earnably pays in cash to PayPal and Cointiply coins get added to my bitcoins balance.

cmoneyspinner

Postby msmoneybags » 06 May 2019, 21:01

cmoneyspinner wrote:I just realized when I hit the drop-down box that there are a lot of way to claim from Hideout.tv. But for right now I'm using Earnably and Cointiply. Earnably pays in cash to PayPal and Cointiply coins get added to my bitcoins balance.

Yes for all of the GPT sites that have Hideout.TV all you have to do is login to them, click on Hideout.tv and it will automatically add the link over on HideoutTv for you. And its very worth it when your redeeming points on Hideout, to go down the list to see who gives the best redemption of points, as they arent all the same.

A Couple more days worth of earning :)

msmoneybags

Postby msmoneybags » 24 May 2019, 03:18

I had to reupload a bunch of the payments, as they got lost at my hosting site :(

But More Payments!

msmoneybags

Postby cmoneyspinner » 27 May 2019, 16:13

Somebody at Hideout.tv hates me or they were told by a higher authority to block me. Whatever! Who knows what go behind the scenes in the "office" and what kind of stuff happens. All I can say is it worked fine and then one day it didn't work. I have to look around now for other sites that will pay me to play videos.

cmoneyspinner

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads