*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby Ash » 14 Apr 2019, 13:45

Oh wow, the site is back up. When did it come back online? And are there any decent forums yet or is it still like before where there was a lack of forums on there?

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Banner Ad

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Apr 2019, 21:41

kingcool52 wrote:Oh wow, the site is back up. When did it come back online? And are there any decent forums yet or is it still like before where there was a lack of forums on there?

It was back a few days ago and the forums are still the same in the list. Maybe if the site will be handed to the new owner then it might see better days ahead.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby skysnap » 15 Apr 2019, 07:17

If he plans on selling it means he is tired of the model. And it seems like despite having blogs over there he seems to move on to another projects. I guess then in such case we have to hope that ionic ware purchases it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Alexandoy » 15 Apr 2019, 22:13

skysnap wrote:If he plans on selling it means he is tired of the model. And it seems like despite having blogs over there he seems to move on to another projects. I guess then in such case we have to hope that ionic ware purchases it.

Ionicware was a good company that looks after the members of the forum as partners. I'm sure the site will make progress if it is handled by Ionicware.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 07:47

Yes ionicware is only suffering from the ratings vs the forum issue. Some forum owners give poor ratings and that slashes many good members down and they don't get members to post that way.

skysnap

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Apr 2019, 20:52

I am not really in support of forum owner rating posters because sometimes the rating is not justified.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Apr 2019, 05:38

ahmedo24 wrote:I am not really in support of forum owner rating posters because sometimes the rating is not justified.

The rating is really a big issue so I guess forum owners should be aware of this that they should somehow be considerate.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 19 Apr 2019, 08:00

Yeah many forum owners want 500 word articles for answers and then they will pass on few cents. So kind of bad deal there.

skysnap

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Apr 2019, 19:41

Am really wondering what's happened with post loop and forum wheel. They're starting to have a bad reputation all over sudden.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Joseph83 » 26 Apr 2019, 20:49

Is quite disheartening that forum owners will not inform people about plans to close or the reason behind delay in payment. They will allow people to be bordered by questions and doubt about their payment.

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby MysticMoons » 26 Apr 2019, 23:10

skysnap wrote:Yeah many forum owners want 500 word articles for answers and then they will pass on few cents. So kind of bad deal there.

500 words for a few cents is really not worth it. I wanted to try this site. But not if it does not pay well.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Alexandoy » 27 Apr 2019, 22:19

ruthmongare wrote:Am really wondering what's happened with post loop and forum wheel. They're starting to have a bad reputation all over sudden.

Is it a trend? I hope not. Those 2 forum centers are very popular and if they shut down then forum posting may become obsolete.

Alexandoy

Postby ahmedo24 » 28 Apr 2019, 06:33

I guess both sites has been sold to New admin and they're yet to commence activities in the forums.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby amitkokiladitya » 30 Apr 2019, 06:10

The sad fate of both Postloop and The forum Wheel have put a stop to the trend of forum posting. I'm sure this will never revive back, atleast not in the upcoming few years

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 30 Apr 2019, 08:23

Forumwheel's forum are not coming I am guessing. There is one owner who continues to add the forums but I don't think with site closing it won'g work out.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum