*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Into Regular Blogging these days

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 05:34

tusziget wrote:You can have success with your blog if you will manage to drive a bigger amount of traffic to it.Quality of the content is important, but promoting your blog as well.

Do you have experience with all these ? It would be good if you share and guide us here. I have one blog on personal journal on blogspot. i want to start one on my niche expertise and I want to moneitize it. I need guidance for that.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Banner Ad

Postby ptrikha21 » 15 Mar 2019, 16:26

jobless dude wrote:If you are planning to earn from blogging, then start with a custom domain and link it with blogspot. You only need less than $5 to do that. After gaining enough visitors export to Wordpress with a plugin.

I might get in touch with you for more details. A good tip !

--- 15 Mar 2019, 21:57 ---

cinderella wrote:My blog is a few months old and though I can see some improvement in terms of traffic, I can say that I am going on a very slow pace. The main reason is the fact that I could not devote ample time to do what is needed. I wish you good luck with your blogging. If you could start with your own domain, you have to start it now. Personally, I used the amount I earn from my other online activities.

I have not purchased a domain, as I have plans to work in tandem with another person.

--- 15 Mar 2019, 22:45 ---

augusta wrote:I have a blog that I share my opinions and thoughts on issues with my readers. It can be very rewarding if one can also add a means of making to it. So yes blogging is another good avenue of making money online.

Yes but setting up blog to become a regular monetizing stream takes time and effort.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 08:02

I think you should own the domain and also maybe find hosting too. The reason being when traffic starts pouring in you can then monetize and also have your own as property.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Apr 2019, 15:49

cmoneyspinner wrote:@ptrikha21 - Well since you are already and experienced blogger and you are using Wordpress you should have no problem getting back into the swing of things. All the best! :thumbup:

Need to add on to my previous comments.

I went the opposite from you. I converted from WordPress to Blogspot. The free Blogger platform gives me more freedom and flexibility. It's just my opinion.

Everybody that gives advice on blogging says that it is best to blog regularly. I try. But as I have several blogs, sometimes some of my blogs get neglected. I aim for a minimum of 2 posts per month. Although ideally it would be better to do 2 posts per week.

I spent some time this morning on my foodie blog because lately I have been getting visitors. Although to be honest, half of them were spammers. I deleted the spam comments, kept the good comments, and if I could respond to the commenter, I did.

Also, there is this lovely Facebook group that's all about food and cooking. I have been a member for a while but not very active. I decided that after I published my most recent post, this time I would go a step further and share it via the Facebook group. I didn't just drop my link and leave. It's a good practice that when you share your links in a Facebook Group, look for 3 to 5 posts and make a comment or share. It takes a few minutes but it makes a world of difference in how your content is received by others.

Keep on blogging AND Happy blogging! :D

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Apr 2019, 16:21

I am not a blogger and never started blogging. Blogging is the first step for a blogger.

If you are a blogger then there are more opportunities for you to earn. Many start by writing articles but only a few stay updated and make it a profession.

Last edited by Vehlijanta on 10 Apr 2019, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 10 Apr 2019, 03:56

I was a blogger, but my earnings were very low and quit.Now, I intend to restart my activity on my blogs and hoping to find some ways to promote them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 10 Apr 2019, 04:47

ptrikha21 wrote:There was a time some 10 years back, when I regularly used to blog on blogspot(Google). They were simple blogs, and not daily but weekly or so.
I had been away from blogging for some time. Yet now I am back into it.
Sometimes, I share my work here or elsewhere and on general topics otherwise.
It feels good, and hopefully I can build up an audience.
I am doing so using Wordpress now.

This is great. I also want to to something like this on a steady. I hope you continue and finally get the audience that you desire.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Apr 2019, 06:34

I just got into blogging again. And I am happy to say I am finally earning from it again.
It is a lot of fun, and I must say I do love it!

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Apr 2019, 22:45

MysticMoons wrote:I just got into blogging again. And I am happy to say I am finally earning from it again.
It is a lot of fun, and I must say I do love it!

I also love blogging but I seem to have lost my appetite for writing blogs. Maybe because Adsense had cut down the rate of revenue sharing.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby sofs » 13 Apr 2019, 01:17

How is it going for you @ptrikha21 ? Are you still going full steam?
My earning options are slowly drying out. I need to start working on my own website pretty soon.
I think blogging on your own website and being your own boss is the answer right now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 13 Apr 2019, 05:04

Regular blogging means that you are earning well from this activity and you can afford yourself to spend more time managing your blog.However, it may take a very long time to have good traffic on your blog.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 13 Apr 2019, 14:24

tusziget wrote:Regular blogging means that you are earning well from this activity and you can afford yourself to spend more time managing your blog.However, it may take a very long time to have good traffic on your blog.

Not necessary. Sometimes you have to do blogging without any form of the financial compensation. So that is one part you have to watch out with as well.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ptrikha21 » 13 Apr 2019, 17:16

sofs wrote:How is it going for you @ptrikha21 ? Are you still going full steam?
My earning options are slowly drying out. I need to start working on my own website pretty soon.
I think blogging on your own website and being your own boss is the answer right now.

Or go big bang on Youtube, but at times, offline work and home commitments make it a bit difficult.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby tusziget » 14 Apr 2019, 04:10

skysnap wrote:
tusziget wrote:Regular blogging means that you are earning well from this activity and you can afford yourself to spend more time managing your blog.However, it may take a very long time to have good traffic on your blog.

Not necessary. Sometimes you have to do blogging without any form of the financial compensation. So that is one part you have to watch out with as well.

I know it.Every newbie blogger should be aware about it that there will be financial reward after a long long time of hard work.

tusziget

Postby sofs » 14 Apr 2019, 05:57

ptrikha21 wrote:
sofs wrote:How is it going for you @ptrikha21 ? Are you still going full steam?

Or go big bang on Youtube, but at times, offline work and home commitments make it a bit difficult.

I totally agree with you, I find the offline commitments take away a ,lot of my time and by the time I get on to on line work I am tired and left with little energy. I just priorities and do whoever much I can. Though I haven't written for my own blogs in months now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum