*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby nela13 » 08 Sep 2018, 23:14

johnywalker wrote:I am not on this site. However, I am aware of this site. Generally speaking, I am not a fan of GPT apps/sites, therefore, I never took interest in joining this site.

I dont think the site can be called a GPT one, I have already worked in some GPT sites and It took me years to reach the payment, this is more a task site, a very good one when compared with others.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Banner Ad

Postby cinderella » 19 Jan 2019, 00:26

nela13 wrote:
johnywalker wrote:I am not on this site. However, I am aware of this site. Generally speaking, I am not a fan of GPT apps/sites, therefore, I never took interest in joining this site.

I dont think the site can be called a GPT one, I have already worked in some GPT sites and It took me years to reach the payment, this is more a task site, a very good one when compared with others.

Is the site still working? I opened my account and it is still active but I haven't worked for several months. I would like to make a post about this site with Scale and Emotion Miner.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby anorona » 19 Jan 2019, 03:10

cinderella wrote:
nela13 wrote:

Is the site still working? I opened my account and it is still active but I haven't worked for several months. I would like to make a post about this site with Scale and Emotion Miner.

The site is still working . I have been paid manyftimes since June last year . But right now there are very limited number of task for the members. If you are using an IOS phone, then photo task is always there to earn

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby naruto100 » 19 Jan 2019, 05:15

This site was really good for me in the past. I have earned around 14 to 15 $ weekly. Then I lost the interest and I am not active now. I will check it out soon.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby cinderella » 19 Jan 2019, 07:20

anorona wrote:The site is still working . I have been paid manyftimes since June last year . But right now there are very limited number of task for the members. If you are using an IOS phone, then photo task is always there to earn

Thank you @anorona for the information. I haven't been visiting my personal Facebook account where I am a member of a group on Soare5. One thing I noticed when I signed in, I need to retake the qualifiers before I will be eligible to work on tasks.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

ForumCoin: 512

Postby simplyfred » 19 Jan 2019, 08:09

I am using a desktop and there's always no offer available for me. Maybe it work best on phone only.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anilmr » 19 Jan 2019, 08:20

Jantyj wrote:Hi Tdc06.
So, I've just joined Spare5. And thanks for telling me about it.
There are various tasks to complete on this site such as
Writing image titles
Finding objects in images
Rating articles
Locating email addresses and phone numbers
Matching products
I tried one of them. I had to rate pictures of puppies and say whether I thought the puppies were cute or not. It took me around ten seconds and I got 3c for it.
You can do these tasks either on a computer or by downloading an app to your phone.
Give it a go yourself. It seems more fun than survey sites.

Seems to be interesting site and tasks are bit different from others. How much can one expect to earn per day by spending say 1-2 hours maximum? What is the limit for payout and what are the modes of payment?

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby JASPREET » 19 Jan 2019, 10:03

naruto100 wrote:This site was really good for me in the past. I have earned around 14 to 15 $ weekly. Then I lost the interest and I am not active now. I will check it out soon.

If you are already earning this much or more then no need to check because offers are so tough

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby anorona » 19 Jan 2019, 14:40

cinderella wrote:
anorona wrote:The site is still working . I have been paid manyftimes since June last year . But right now there are very limited number of task for the members. If you are using an IOS phone, then photo task is always there to earn

Thank you @anorona for the information. I haven't been visiting my personal Facebook account where I am a member of a group on Soare5. One thing I noticed when I signed in, I need to retake the qualifiers before I will be eligible to work on tasks.

take all those tutorials and qualifiers test. It can help you receive paid task. They have the new interface task and added a video tutorial for outlining panel gap. Honestly, if the task is always available, we can earn more than the minimum wage here in our country.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Jan 2019, 16:06

I will take your advice and join the website in coming days.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby sofs » 20 Jan 2019, 04:06

naruto100 wrote:This site was really good for me in the past. I have earned around 14 to 15 $ weekly. Then I lost the interest and I am not active now. I will check it out soon.

That is what I noticed very few tasks there.. I haven't been active there after joining it,but maybe i should pretty soon. Are there any 'good' videos on how to earn on spare5?

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Apr 2019, 03:10

Earning $1 or $2 weekly is good for me. I have been getting more tasks last month and this month. How about the others?

nerdonforumcoin

ForumCoin: 323

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 03:18

Interesting site. I'll check it out and see if I should join it :geek: So many earning sites... I need to stop myself from joining too many...

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby tusziget » 14 Apr 2019, 03:48

I tried my luck on Spare5 and on Remotetasks as well, but they are not my cup of tea.However, congrats to members who are doing great on those sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Apr 2019, 04:16

naxewp81 wrote:Interesting site. I'll check it out and see if I should join it :geek: So many earning sites... I need to stop myself from joining too many...

You should select which are the best ones for you. The one you think you can earn more.

nerdonforumcoin

ForumCoin: 323

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum