New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Angie10 » 27 Mar 2019, 11:57

talkerbee wrote:Figure8 is the new name of crowdflower. Source: https://www.figure-eight.com/focused-future-new-name/


I recently created an account last but have since found there's no much going on there...grrr!! I wish I'd known it was the old Crowdflower because I would not have gone anywhere near it. I once tried to join Crowdflower but ended up chasing my tail instead until I just threw the towel in and I wasn't the only person who complained about this :(

--- 27 Mar 2019, 12:24 ---

Wow, I just went to register with Microworkers and guess what, I already had an account?!? I don't ever remember registering! But I don't remember receiving my pin in the post. Does anyone know if they stopped sending it via post? Do i need to request it with the admin? TIA :)
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 8,993
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1921
ForumCoin: 1,356

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 27 Mar 2019, 12:35

Angie10 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:Figure8 is the new name of crowdflower. Source: https://www.figure-eight.com/focused-future-new-name/


I recently created an account last but have since found there's no much going on there...grrr!! I wish I'd known it was the old Crowdflower because I would not have gone anywhere near it. I once tried to join Crowdflower but ended up chasing my tail instead until I just threw the towel in and I wasn't the only person who complained about this :(

--- 27 Mar 2019, 12:24 ---

Wow, I just went to register with Microworkers and guess what, I already had an account?!? I don't ever remember registering! But I don't remember receiving my pin in the post. Does anyone know if they stopped sending it via post? Do i need to request it with the admin? TIA :)


You can also try the micro job site name Hivemicro... Click my link below in order to benefit us both...
  • 1

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,102
Reputation: 223
ForumCoin: 305

Re: Best microjob site

Postby SUPERSINGH » 27 Mar 2019, 14:14

If I start working on any micro job task then I will again start from picoworkers.com because I am already a member of the website and got paid a few times already
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 16,279
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 743
ForumCoin: 1,983

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 27 Mar 2019, 21:19

Angie10 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:Figure8 is the new name of crowdflower. Source: https://www.figure-eight.com/focused-future-new-name/


I recently created an account last but have since found there's no much going on there...grrr!! I wish I'd known it was the old Crowdflower because I would not have gone anywhere near it. I once tried to join Crowdflower but ended up chasing my tail instead until I just threw the towel in and I wasn't the only person who complained about this :(

--- 27 Mar 2019, 12:24 ---

Wow, I just went to register with Microworkers and guess what, I already had an account?!? I don't ever remember registering! But I don't remember receiving my pin in the post. Does anyone know if they stopped sending it via post? Do i need to request it with the admin? TIA :)
yes they're still sending the pin via post. I have personally opted to go for payoneer because payment can be waivered.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,446
Reputation: 113
ForumCoin: 406

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Ash » 27 Mar 2019, 22:05

It depends on where you are from but I was able to get the PIN waived as I complained that many people were posting that they never received the PIN in the post. I'm from the UK btw.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,927
Reputation: 134
ForumCoin: 382

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 28 Mar 2019, 04:30

kingcool52 wrote:It depends on where you are from but I was able to get the PIN waived as I complained that many people were posting that they never received the PIN in the post. I'm from the UK btw.
that's why you received the pin faster. Am in Africa, I wonder how long it will take for the pin to arrive.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,446
Reputation: 113
ForumCoin: 406

Re: Best microjob site

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 28 Mar 2019, 07:17

I only joined two but I work moslty on Spare5. HiveWork is too slow for me to earn extra.
  • 0

nerdonforumcoin
 
Posts: 4,171
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 287
ForumCoin: 929

Re: Best microjob site

Postby JASPREET » 28 Mar 2019, 11:44

i have account on Spare5 and was able to earn $0.20 but after that tasks are so much tricky
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 11,912
Location: India
Reputation: 312
ForumCoin: 619

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 28 Mar 2019, 12:40

JASPREET wrote:i have account on Spare5 and was able to earn $0.20 but after that tasks are so much tricky


Same with me. I have at about $0.22 in Spare5 after that no job anymore. I am using desktop.
  • 0

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,102
Reputation: 223
ForumCoin: 305

Re: Best microjob site

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Mar 2019, 14:07

I am too bad on spare5, I joined the website around 2 years ago and till now unable to make even a dollar :silent:
  • 0

Image
User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 16,279
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 743
ForumCoin: 1,983

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Ash » 28 Mar 2019, 14:52

ruthmongare wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:It depends on where you are from but I was able to get the PIN waived as I complained that many people were posting that they never received the PIN in the post. I'm from the UK btw.
that's why you received the pin faster. Am in Africa, I wonder how long it will take for the pin to arrive.

No, I never received the pin. They never bothered to send it out because I just sent them an email and they verified me straight away. So no pin needed at all.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,927
Reputation: 134
ForumCoin: 382

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Mar 2019, 15:32

These are weird rules and don't see any reason behind these verification rules.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 2,864
Reputation: 48
ForumCoin: 663

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Angie10 » 28 Mar 2019, 15:35

simplyfred wrote:
Angie10 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:Figure8 is the new name of crowdflower. Source: https://www.figure-eight.com/focused-future-new-name/


I recently created an account last but have since found there's no much going on there...grrr!! I wish I'd known it was the old Crowdflower because I would not have gone anywhere near it. I once tried to join Crowdflower but ended up chasing my tail instead until I just threw the towel in and I wasn't the only person who complained about this :(

--- 27 Mar 2019, 12:24 ---

Wow, I just went to register with Microworkers and guess what, I already had an account?!? I don't ever remember registering! But I don't remember receiving my pin in the post. Does anyone know if they stopped sending it via post? Do i need to request it with the admin? TIA :)


You can also try the micro job site name Hivemicro... Click my link below in order to benefit us both...



Thanks so much, mate :) I'll remember to keep your link in mind if I do decide to go ahead and join. I'm still trying to get my head around the micro tasks, trying to work out if it's something I'll enjoy. My initial thought is it's probably not for me, it seems too long-winded for a few pennies. But we'll see.
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 8,993
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1921
ForumCoin: 1,356

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Mar 2019, 15:42

I will suggest you to try Spare5 because their tasks pay more then other websites.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 2,864
Reputation: 48
ForumCoin: 663

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Tendz » 28 Mar 2019, 15:44

Spare5 turned out useless for me too. There were some tasks left for me when I first joined it, and almost all of them were pretty hard. Now, there are no task available in that site.
  • 0

User avatar
Tendz
 
Posts: 3,260
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 1,282

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Reputation System ©'