*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Angie10 » 27 Mar 2019, 11:57

talkerbee wrote:Figure8 is the new name of crowdflower. Source: https://www.figure-eight.com/focused-future-new-name/

I recently created an account last but have since found there's no much going on there...grrr!! I wish I'd known it was the old Crowdflower because I would not have gone anywhere near it. I once tried to join Crowdflower but ended up chasing my tail instead until I just threw the towel in and I wasn't the only person who complained about this :(

--- 27 Mar 2019, 12:24 ---

Wow, I just went to register with Microworkers and guess what, I already had an account?!? I don't ever remember registering! But I don't remember receiving my pin in the post. Does anyone know if they stopped sending it via post? Do i need to request it with the admin? TIA :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 27 Mar 2019, 12:35

Angie10 wrote:
talkerbee wrote:Figure8 is the new name of crowdflower. Source: https://www.figure-eight.com/focused-future-new-name/

I recently created an account last but have since found there's no much going on there...grrr!! I wish I'd known it was the old Crowdflower because I would not have gone anywhere near it. I once tried to join Crowdflower but ended up chasing my tail instead until I just threw the towel in and I wasn't the only person who complained about this :(

Wow, I just went to register with Microworkers and guess what, I already had an account?!? I don't ever remember registering! But I don't remember receiving my pin in the post. Does anyone know if they stopped sending it via post? Do i need to request it with the admin? TIA :)

You can also try the micro job site name Hivemicro... Click my link below in order to benefit us both...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby SUPERSINGH » 27 Mar 2019, 14:14

If I start working on any micro job task then I will again start from picoworkers.com because I am already a member of the website and got paid a few times already

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ruthmongare » 27 Mar 2019, 21:19

Angie10 wrote:

yes they're still sending the pin via post. I have personally opted to go for payoneer because payment can be waivered.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Ash » 27 Mar 2019, 22:05

It depends on where you are from but I was able to get the PIN waived as I complained that many people were posting that they never received the PIN in the post. I'm from the UK btw.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby ruthmongare » 28 Mar 2019, 04:30

kingcool52 wrote:It depends on where you are from but I was able to get the PIN waived as I complained that many people were posting that they never received the PIN in the post. I'm from the UK btw.
that's why you received the pin faster. Am in Africa, I wonder how long it will take for the pin to arrive.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 28 Mar 2019, 07:17

I only joined two but I work moslty on Spare5. HiveWork is too slow for me to earn extra.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby JASPREET » 28 Mar 2019, 11:44

i have account on Spare5 and was able to earn $0.20 but after that tasks are so much tricky

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby simplyfred » 28 Mar 2019, 12:40

JASPREET wrote:i have account on Spare5 and was able to earn $0.20 but after that tasks are so much tricky

Same with me. I have at about $0.22 in Spare5 after that no job anymore. I am using desktop.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Mar 2019, 14:07

I am too bad on spare5, I joined the website around 2 years ago and till now unable to make even a dollar :silent:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 28 Mar 2019, 14:52

ruthmongare wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:It depends on where you are from but I was able to get the PIN waived as I complained that many people were posting that they never received the PIN in the post. I'm from the UK btw.
that's why you received the pin faster. Am in Africa, I wonder how long it will take for the pin to arrive.

No, I never received the pin. They never bothered to send it out because I just sent them an email and they verified me straight away. So no pin needed at all.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Mar 2019, 15:32

These are weird rules and don't see any reason behind these verification rules.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Angie10 » 28 Mar 2019, 15:35

simplyfred wrote:
Angie10 wrote:

You can also try the micro job site name Hivemicro... Click my link below in order to benefit us both...

Thanks so much, mate :) I'll remember to keep your link in mind if I do decide to go ahead and join. I'm still trying to get my head around the micro tasks, trying to work out if it's something I'll enjoy. My initial thought is it's probably not for me, it seems too long-winded for a few pennies. But we'll see.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Mar 2019, 15:42

I will suggest you to try Spare5 because their tasks pay more then other websites.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Tendz » 28 Mar 2019, 15:44

Spare5 turned out useless for me too. There were some tasks left for me when I first joined it, and almost all of them were pretty hard. Now, there are no task available in that site.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum