*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby suny » 25 Mar 2019, 03:11

I think Microworkers is still the best site in this category, (I am saying this because MTurk is no more available to me). There is no dearth of micro job sites on the internet but there is none to beat Microworkers for time being.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 25 Mar 2019, 03:33

For me, though sometimes there are no good offer in Hive micro, I will go for it. When got lucky there once can earn $1 within an hour.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby tusziget » 25 Mar 2019, 05:07

I am trying every now and then my luck at Microworkers, but it seems to take an eternity to reach the 10 USD minimum withdrawal amount of cash.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ceci » 25 Mar 2019, 06:18

simplyfred wrote:For me, though sometimes there are no good offer in Hive micro, I will go for it. When got lucky there once can earn $1 within an hour.

I still not able to make any offer done there although there is $5 bonus, should try to hit first cash out $10 at least.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby mrki444 » 25 Mar 2019, 09:17

tusziget wrote:I am trying every now and then my luck at Microworkers, but it seems to take an eternity to reach the 10 USD minimum withdrawal amount of cash.

Lately I rare can find good jobs on MW, at least for me. Earnings are much slower than before. Some easy jobs are not repeat any more.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby simplyfred » 25 Mar 2019, 09:45

ceci wrote:
simplyfred wrote:For me, though sometimes there are no good offer in Hive micro, I will go for it. When got lucky there once can earn $1 within an hour.

I still not able to make any offer done there although there is $5 bonus, should try to hit first cash out $10 at least.

I just wanna say that Hivemicro differs from hiveoffers. I think Hiveoffers just offer $1 sign-up. Hivemicro are just microjobs if want to try it please click my link.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

Postby naxewp81 » 25 Mar 2019, 10:43

simplyfred wrote:I just wanna say that Hivemicro differs from hiveoffers. I think Hiveoffers just offer $1 sign-up. Hivemicro are just microjobs if want to try it please click my link.

I see. I certainly didn't pay attention since both have 'Hive' in their names. So are they completely two different sites with different owners?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby JASPREET » 25 Mar 2019, 11:00

Hive offers and Hive micro are both different websites. Tasks on hive micro are of technical nature

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 109

Postby simplyfred » 25 Mar 2019, 12:21

naxewp81 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I just wanna say that Hivemicro differs from hiveoffers. I think Hiveoffers just offer $1 sign-up. Hivemicro are just microjobs if want to try it please click my link.

I see. I certainly didn't pay attention since both have 'Hive' in their names. So are they completely two different sites with different owners?

I think so... I haven't reach pay-out on Hiveoffers while in Hivemicro I am at about $100 being cashed out already but of course it will take patience and hardwork.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Mar 2019, 14:07

Till now it's only picoworkers that paid me around 2-3 times and hive offers paid me once so I don't have a good experience with microjob websites.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Mar 2019, 18:17

Am doing pretty well in microworkers and how I wish you guys could have joined me. Am doing four to five tasks daily each ranging 10 to 30 cents.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Alexandoy » 26 Mar 2019, 21:53

ruthmongare wrote:Am doing pretty well in microworkers and how I wish you guys could have joined me. Am doing four to five tasks daily each ranging 10 to 30 cents.

What kind of tasks are you doing in that site? I am looking for ways to earn money because the sites I'm on are lethargic for the moment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby ruthmongare » 27 Mar 2019, 03:31

Alexandoy wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:Am doing pretty well in microworkers and how I wish you guys could have joined me. Am doing four to five tasks daily each ranging 10 to 30 cents.
testing apps, searching websites and many other micro job activities. The activities are rated well unlike picoworkers.

What kind of tasks are you doing in that site? I am looking for ways to earn money because the sites I'm on are lethargic for the moment.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby tusziget » 27 Mar 2019, 04:31

I have tried out Remotetasks, I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out how things are working there, but it didn't worked out for me.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby JASPREET » 27 Mar 2019, 11:49

Remotasks is a very interesting website and they are paying an attractive referral commission also.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 109

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum