*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Facebook was down today

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Mar 2019, 20:35

Did you guys notice facebook was down today? It seems to be back now. But wow people were worried. As instagram and whatsapp were also down. This is why the people I really talk to I have in my phone to text o call. If facebook goes down we will still be in contact. I never reply on these sites to much to keep in touch with close friends just to promote my links really.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: Facebook was down today

Postby Lushh » 13 Mar 2019, 20:42

I didn't try to access it today so I wasn't aware. I remember it happening last year or the year before though. Many were in a panic then. I expect these things to happen every now and again.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby leo1000 » 14 Mar 2019, 00:09

My facebook still isn't working.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 03:10

So as instagram, Both companies are owned by one person.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Mar 2019, 03:34

Yes and I heard whatsapp was affected to. Facebook also owns it.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Mar 2019, 04:19

Facebook was down ALL DAY! Now that it's up, I'm too tired and I'm ready to go to bed. :yawn: :yawn:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby mrki444 » 14 Mar 2019, 13:07

I didn't have any problems but my brother did. We live in same house. :D

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 18:35

Mobile games that are connected to facebook and instagram are also affected. If your mobile game is connected to facebook dont play for now or you will lose your save progress.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Mar 2019, 18:40

fergus1234 wrote:Mobile games that are connected to facebook and instagram are also affected. If your mobile game is connected to facebook dont play for now or you will lose your save progress.

I played last night, But good thing that account was connected only to google account lol
So I got saved. Good thing I did not play my other game that is conncted to facebook.
I will wait till this gets fixed. It looks like facebook is working smoothly now though.

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 06:00

Facebook and instagram are both working again but the connection to games is still broken. So if you have a mobile game connected to facebook, do not play it yet. Please wait a bit more.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 06:59

I hardly visit my Facebook account, it is once in a fortnight. SO I failed to notice it.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby mrki444 » 15 Mar 2019, 17:44

I see some users still report errors but only in comment sections on other sites. Facebook comment plugin still has some errors.

mrki444

Postby augusta » 25 Mar 2019, 05:46

Could this just some countries because I never experienced any of this. On this said day my Facebook and other social media platforms was working very fine.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby MysticMoons » 25 Mar 2019, 06:07

Yes only some parts of the world were affected. Some parts of our country did not get affected at all.

MysticMoons

Postby mrki444 » 26 Mar 2019, 17:20

augusta wrote:Could this just some countries because I never experienced any of this. On this said day my Facebook and other social media platforms was working very fine.

FB have many servers and only part was under attack so attacker didn't attack all users.

mrki444

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology