ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby ceci » 18 Mar 2019, 08:04

simplyfred wrote:
ceci wrote:It's very rare to get a survey worth $1 and above here while it is some surveys worth $1 and above for Mobrog survey, thus I alway think this site doesn't pay fairly.

The problem of mobrog, most of their surveys screen me out. But I do cash out there two times most of their surveys then works for me but now I am having difficulty to be not screen out.

Most of surveys have quota that need to grab fast, second, most of the surveys targeted capital city.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,552

Postby suny » 18 Mar 2019, 10:27

Today, I received two Paytm vouchers worth INR 100 each (against 100 points each). The payment through Paytm is faster than other modes from this site beside Paytm is as good as cash as you can transfer your money to bank.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby skysnap » 18 Mar 2019, 11:50

I too got the paytm voucher of 100. I have yet to reach another points so far. I am hoping that they send surveys that don't end quickly.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 573

Postby anil02 » 19 Mar 2019, 10:06

Yesterday I got gift voucher of 200 INR. It is my first payment from this site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 236

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 12:11

anil02 wrote:Yesterday I got gift voucher of 200 INR. It is my first payment from this site.

Congratulations on your achievement :clap: Is this voucer redeemable on Flipkart?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,522

Postby skysnap » 20 Mar 2019, 08:44

Yes vouchers on flipkart, myntra and amazon are redeemable. I still prefer the paytm though because that way bills, and other online purchases are easier.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 20 Mar 2019, 09:54

JASPREET wrote:
anil02 wrote:Yesterday I got gift voucher of 200 INR. It is my first payment from this site.

Congratulations on your achievement :clap: Is this voucer redeemable on Flipkart?

Yes it is. I will use it in coming days. I have some more vouchers.

anil02

Postby ceci » 21 Mar 2019, 01:33

I plan to quit this site after hitting 50 local currency voucher later since I still can take up the surveys via other sites.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,552

Postby skysnap » 22 Mar 2019, 12:36

I have not got any new surveys this week. But I got paid so I am pretty much happy with them. I have to work out similar sites and app that can be offering something simple and similar.

skysnap

Postby suny » 22 Mar 2019, 13:26

skysnap wrote:I have not got any new surveys this week. But I got paid so I am pretty much happy with them. I have to work out similar sites and app that can be offering something simple and similar.

There is a long list for such sites that work fine for Indians. You can try Opinion world, Panel Station, YouGov, Indiaspeaks, Enroll, Toluna etc. They all pay but how many surveys you get depends on your profile, experience and number of surveys you have completed. All the best. I will let you know as and when possible.

suny

Postby anil02 » 23 Mar 2019, 10:47

suny wrote:
skysnap wrote:I have not got any new surveys this week. But I got paid so I am pretty much happy with them. I have to work out similar sites and app that can be offering something simple and similar.

There is a long list for such sites that work fine for Indians. You can try Opinion world, Panel Station, YouGov, Indiaspeaks, Enroll, Toluna etc. They all pay but how many surveys you get depends on your profile, experience and number of surveys you have completed. All the best. I will let you know as and when possible.

My experience with Indiaspeaks is not good one. I am getting survey from it but till the I can complete only one survey. I don't know about Enroll. Send its referral link.

anil02

Postby skysnap » 27 Mar 2019, 07:29

So far 67 points generated there. I have like 40 points to wait for. I hope that this good streak continues this year.

skysnap

Postby suny » 27 Mar 2019, 08:29

Today I filled two surveys worth 60 points each but third was not available to me. I again redeemed 200 points (100x2) and expecting more from the site. I also got surveys from almost every site and completed them all but the one on Opinion World. I was timed out because it came at 2 in the morning when I was fast asleep.

suny

Postby anil02 » 27 Mar 2019, 10:10

suny wrote:Today I filled two surveys worth 60 points each but third was not available to me. I again redeemed 200 points (100x2) and expecting more from the site. I also got surveys from almost every site and completed them all but the one on Opinion World. I was timed out because it came at 2 in the morning when I was fast asleep.
:$:
For last three day I don't get any survey. I am waiting.

anil02

Postby suny » 27 Mar 2019, 11:44

anil02 wrote:
suny wrote:Today I filled two surveys worth 60 points each but third was not available to me. I again redeemed 200 points (100x2) and expecting more from the site. I also got surveys from almost every site and completed them all but the one on Opinion World. I was timed out because it came at 2 in the morning when I was fast asleep.
:$:
For last three day I don't get any survey. I am waiting.

If there was an option I would have transferred some of them to you. But, just wait and keep checking your email. I am sure if you fill them carefully, you will get more in coming days.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum