*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Bittube paid me just for being on facebook and youtube!

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Mar 2019, 21:45

This site is really cool they paid me just to be online.
I just played on facebook and watched youtube. They already paid me.
With more money on the way. You just install the app on chrome
It uses no ads so it does not slow down your pc and you will not even notice it just
the money rolling in it what you will see. It is legit and paying well for doing
what you already do. Even posting on here or any site.

Here is the sign up link. Enjoy.
https://bittubeapp.com?ref?2JSXPMYFO

Also yes this is the same video site company in my sig.
But this app pays more and faster. As making videos and uploading them does take some work.
but I do both sites to earn even more.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: Bittube paid me just for being on facebook and youtube!

Postby Amans1234 » 13 Mar 2019, 02:14

I will try for sure.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby raaman » 13 Mar 2019, 05:26

MysticMoons wrote:they paid me

What are the payment options? What is the payout threshold?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Mar 2019, 08:13

No min payment. You get your coins, in your wallet every week. And you can keep or exchange your coins for any currency from any country. So it pays worldwide

--- 13 Mar 2019, 20:36 ---

update the price of bittube went up. and they seem to be paying quite well now. So far all I do is play on social media, and youtube. And I earn just for letting the app run. The best part is that is does not even use any ads.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Mar 2019, 18:32

Update they have paid me again. I am earning good money daily there now. Just
to surf facebook or any site. Even watch youtube videos. This is really something anyone
can do and make money with. Also it pays worldwide so anyone can do this.

MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Mar 2019, 20:08

Update I am making more money on here daily once again.
I earn a lot there eveyday. just for watching youtube and for being on facebook.
Also the value of bittube coins has gone up a lot since yesterday.
So this means my money is worth more than it was.
You guys should join as the value of the coins keeps going up.

MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Mar 2019, 21:17

UPDATE: Now I am earning daily from this site just for being on youtube, and also playing on facebook. I am getting money paid to me already my wallet. So this site is great and legit! Also you can earn faster on here than from just their video site. Since you earn just from being online, it is that easy! I suggest you all join now. As the value of the coins keeps going up.

MysticMoons

Postby kb123 » 18 Mar 2019, 02:18

I want to know the payment processor the website use. Could you please upload the screenshot and your payment proofs.

kb123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Mar 2019, 03:30

Im assuming since its called BitTube, that your paid in bitcoins?

I wouldnt have a problem with them seeing my youtube activity, but dont want them seeing my Facebook activity, Zuckerberg does that enough on his own

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Mar 2019, 04:49

yes I will upload a screen shot now.. They send you the money to a wallet.
From there you can convert to any currency. I have not cashed out yet. But I have been paid to my wallet.
Here are some of my latest earnings just for being online.

--- 18 Mar 2019, 04:50 ---

msmoneybags wrote:Im assuming since its called BitTube, that your paid in bitcoins?

I wouldnt have a problem with them seeing my youtube activity, but dont want them seeing my Facebook activity, Zuckerberg does that enough on his own

You don't need to use it with facebook. Besides if you page is private they can't see it. What
is see is how long you are on the site that is it.
But yes you can just surf the net or use it with youtube.
To be honest I mostly just listen to radio shows, and listen to music on youtube and earn that way.

MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 18 Mar 2019, 05:05

I have this extension installed for a week or so. But I have not found a way to cashout in any other currency. Where did you found the cashout option for any currency?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Mar 2019, 06:06

There are tiny buttons at the end of the app.
On the bottom click them all till you see a long list of options you can change
your default currency mine is set to dollars.
But you have to click where it says convert and cash out coins anytime you want to cashout.
I have not cashed out yet as I want to wait for the value of the coins to rise before I cash them out.

MysticMoons

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Mar 2019, 18:07

Update I am starting to earn pretty well on there now just for listening to radio shows and music.
It is something I do while working on my online store, while I stream video games,
or do other work. It' sa good deal because I get paid for what I was already doing listening to music.

MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 19 Mar 2019, 18:19

By the way I wanted to ask you question. Does facebook creator studio works with pages and can we monetize? I heard its like youtube. Have you tried it?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Mar 2019, 19:10

Yes you can but you need a a certain amount of followers and views before you can earn from it. I think there was a link that told how much. But yes soon BIt tube will have code that lets make money off all facebook views..blogs, youtube etc. once that happens I am making a lot. because I can start making money from my old youtube traffic without follows.

MysticMoons

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads