*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Can you earn through your hobbies?

Postby riddy09 » 10 Mar 2019, 03:30

It is. Hobbies oftentimes nowadays has high rewards in terms of payment or pay rates. Like, in your hobby is photo editing then, it will be a good job as well. If your hobby is gaming and then, streaming and uploading videos and can be the good option.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby yakuma » 12 Mar 2019, 02:18

Another proof that you can earn through your hobbies are the bloggers and vloggers. Some of these bloggers and vloggers started doing it just as a hobby. But later on many people liked their blogs and vlogs that they earned money from it.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Postby naxewp81 » 12 Mar 2019, 02:31

If you're an avid reader, you can also be a book reviewer. I'm not sure about the pay rate though, but something that can be considered if anyone's interested.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby tusziget » 12 Mar 2019, 03:58

I have read that some members are earning from reviewing books.However, I have never considered this earning method, as it is not my cup of tea.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 12 Mar 2019, 05:04

simplyfred wrote:
Kei wrote:
simplyfred wrote:Since my hobby is poetry and Mylot is accepting my old poem now to be posted, I think I can earn a few cents out of my poems now. Not big but at least, there's a consideration.

I also love to write poems. Tell me is there a special section for that on mylot?

None for that. I just posted mine just like regular posting. And poems will not make someone earn a lot because the comment we can only receive is just appreciation to the work.

I see. Quite a nice way to strategize your earnings on mylot. I just might try my luck on that. In any way, I love to share.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby yakuma » 15 Mar 2019, 23:49

naxewp81 wrote:If you're an avid reader, you can also be a book reviewer. I'm not sure about the pay rate though, but something that can be considered if anyone's interested.

Hey I am interested in this! How can I do this?

yakuma

Postby verity » 16 Mar 2019, 03:00

naxewp81 wrote:If you're an avid reader, you can also be a book reviewer. I'm not sure about the pay rate though, but something that can be considered if anyone's interested.

Hi are those websites really exist ? I dont think so :o if u know please share . I want to review in exchange of money

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Abigael » 16 Mar 2019, 06:40

I do earn through my hobbies and I really like it that way. I live writing so much and I am now working in sites that I earn through writing.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby yakuma » 17 Mar 2019, 10:53

a_jerobon wrote:I do earn through my hobbies and I really like it that way. I live writing so much and I am now working in sites that I earn through writing.

Hey there! What sites are you working on? Are earning well there?

yakuma

Postby Angie10 » 17 Mar 2019, 15:10

I love reading and thought I could earn a few $$$ reviewing books. I only managed to get a few paying gigs via Fiverr. The majority of the ones I've had so far didn't pay but rather provided me with Advanced Reader Copies in exchange for an honest review on Amazon, Facebook and GoodReads. I've yet to discover well-paid book review gigs, sadly :(

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:37

Hobbies require time because I get busy with work and twitch I don't get time for my hobbies.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Mar 2019, 21:39

Family members say I am a good cook so maybe I can do cooking videos and earn from it. But it takes a lot of work to make a video so I'm still thinking about it.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby cinderella » 18 Mar 2019, 03:45

I love sewing and gardening but I could no longer do both hobbies because of lack of time. Maybe in the future when I retire, I might continue with these hobbies and might think of a way to earn from it.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby tusziget » 18 Mar 2019, 04:18

If you are interested in arts, this might be a well paying hobby.I have seen many people selling their crafted products on their social media sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ceci » 18 Mar 2019, 08:16

I like online, so earn via online activities for fun and little pocket money, I don't like to play games, if not, might make more I supposed. :$: <3

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum